Toxic~007

Apirl 5th

(Jordynn Smith)

(Jordynn Smith)

So it's Sunday and I got school tomorrow. Tonight I'm staying the night at Ghosts house. Yea you read that right Ghost house.

So yeah I'm picking me some clothes to spend the night. My momma told my I betta not be grown so I'm not.

I getting dressed to get ready to leave.

So he picked me up and when I walked to the car guess what there was a girl in the front seat

"Aye get in the back ima drop her off real quick." I looked at him like he crazy.

"No nigga I'll go back in the house because that being mad disrespectful." I said because what I look like.

"Bruh you doing to much get in the car." He said

"No." I said looking at him.

"IM NOT PLAYYNG GET IN THE CAR." He yelled.

I jumped and got in. We dropped the girl off and he asked if I was hungry. I shook my head no because I don't want nothing from him.

~Ghost House~
So we go in I've been to his house before so I know where everything is. I went to the kitchen and made some noodles.

"Thought you said you won't hungry." He said walking to the fridge.

"I won't." I said bluntly.

So I finish making my noodles and I'm sitting in his living room watching tv.Ghost went upstairs.

"Lil bit." I heard Ghost yell.

I didn't answer because I'm still mad at him and I'm not about to act as if we cool.

He came walking down and stared at me.

"I know yo ass heard me." He said getting mad.

"I did." I said still looking at tv.

"I didn't bring you here to have an attitude I done warned you last time." He said looking at me.

"How would you feel if I picked you up and had Tyresse with me? You know you would be mad." I said still looking at the tv.