Toxic~002

March 8th

( Jordynn Smith)I was sitting in Jayda room watching YouTube

( Jordynn Smith)
I was sitting in Jayda room watching YouTube. "Y'all lets go get something to eat bc a girl is hungry." Jayda said.

I went to the bathroom to get in the shower.

( Jordynn outfit) "Y'all want to go to McDonald's or what?" Jayda asked

( Jordynn outfit)
"Y'all want to go to McDonald's or what?" Jayda asked. "It don't matter to me it is what it is." I said. Carmen didn't care either she was just hungry.

We pulled up to McDonald's and got out. When we walked to the counter the girl greeted us and we went an ordered.

We sat at a booth and started eating. "So what you and Ghost talk about at the party ?" Jayda asked. "Nothing he was looking at me so I asked what he was looking at he said he wasn't looking at me." I said.

"Do you like him ?" Carmen asked me. "I mean he cute but I don't know him." I said which is a lie I knew that my brother and Isiah work for him.

We finished our food and went to gas station. When we pulled up I looked to the door and Ghost was walking in. "Well then speak of the devil." Jayda said laughing.

"See now you playing to much." I said as we got out I went to the back where the ice was. I was fixing me a cup and I heard a familiar voice. "Dang walk in act as if you can't speak." Ghost said

"Didn't know I had to speak." I said still getting my ice. "You got a smart mouth." Ghost said " thank you." I said

"Any way you Darnell lil sister?"Ghost asked. "Yes I guess that would me." I said trying to be funny but I don't think he caught the drift.

I got my top and walked to the counter. "That all for you ?" I was about to speak but Ghost said "Nah add this water too." He paid for my ice and then gave it to me.

"Thank you sir" I said. "No problem lil bit" I walked to the car I got in. "Sir I've never heard you be that nice." Jayda and Carmen look at me.

I rolled my eyes and started eating my ice we finally pulled up to Jayda house. We got in and my phone was ringing . It was my momma.

Phone Convo
MyLifeline👩‍👧~ hey what you trying to eat tonight ?
Me~ um it don't matter really.
MyLifeline👩‍👧~ okay well you need to be getting on home by 7ish.
Me~ okay momma I will love you.
MyLifeline👩‍👧~ I love you too babes.
Phone Convo over

"Aye Jayda I gotta be home around 7." I said. "Okay." So Jayda was doing her makeup and I was putting on Carmen lashes for her.

"Y'all we really got to go to that hell hole we call school tomorrow WTF." I said Jayda started laughing " its okay sweetheart or should I say lil bit?" Carmen and her started laughing.

"Hahaha very funny." I said. See this why i say they get my nerves. Anyway I started packing my clothes on up so I'll be ready when it's time to go.

Jayda dropped me off home I'm in my room cleaning up because my niece coming over. So yea my brother had a baby with this girl her name is Nia.

Anyway they got a daughter name Nyah Smith. Nia's momma was mad that the baby got our last name but oh well.

Nia and my brother they don't date but they still mess around. But any way the baby coming to spend the week with us.

Nyah is 2 but she is very smart her mom is smart too so yeah. Anyway I was going into the living room and I heard Nyah "Hey jojo." I looked up "hey Ny." I picked her up and swing her around.

"Hey Nia." I said. "Hey girl what you been up to?" Nia asked "Nothing much school that it." I said. Darnell walked in and picked up Ny and gave Nia a hug.

"Nia where you about to go ?" Darnell asked Nia. I picked up Ny and we went to my room to put her bag up. "Jojo?" Ny called.

"Yes?" I said. "I want snack." Ny said. I smiled at her "girl you just got here and want a snack."I said. My momma called for us to come eat. She cooked nuggets and fries.

"Thank you nana." Ny said. "You welcome my baby."my momma said. I got up and put our plates away and we were going to my room when Darnell called for Ny.

"Ny you okay." He asked. "Yea me and Jojo about to go watch Disney." Ny said. We walked in my room and I put on Disney channel. I looked in her bag for her night clothes and started her shower. After she got out the bath she laid in the bed and felt to sleep.

After she fell asleep i got in the shower and did a face routine. I laid in bed and watched Disney channel until I feel asleep.

 I laid in bed and watched Disney channel until I feel asleep

( Nia Davis)

( Nyah Smith)

( Nyah Smith)

Did y'all like the first chapter ? Please vote and comment.