Toxic~006

March 31st

( Jordynn Smith)

( Jordynn Smith)

So it been a couple of days I haven't talked to Ghost are anything. I'm getting ready for school I woke up late so.

 I'm getting ready for school I woke up late so

(Jordynn outfit)

So Darnell took me to school. I walked in I can't complain to my besties bc they didn't know we messed around.

My phone dinged it was Ghost.

Text Convo
Ghost🤧 ~ no text ?
Me~ What do you want?
Ghost🤧~ that attitude is not cute.
Me~ hows your child ????
Me~ I'm dead no reply ???
Text Convo Ova

It felt better to get off my chest kinda it still hurt that he didn't tell me. So I walked in my second period because I missed my first period.

I walk in and the teacher say her funny remark about me being late. I just go sit down and pull out my note book. Jayda looks at me "Why you late ?" I looked up.

"I overslept dang I'm tired of that question." She just looked at me and nodded her head. "I'm sorry Jayda today just not today." My eyes started to water. I'm such a crybaby.

She gave me a hug and told me don't worry about whatever's wrong.

~After School~
Darnell picked me up an we went to the barbershop. I walked in behind him and took a seat. It was so loud with every one talking.

So I'm on my phone and guess who walk in Tyresse. He sat beside me and we was just talking. So we still just talking.

So Ghost walked in and looked at me. I looked up we made eye contact. I got up and walked out going to the car. He walked out behind and calling me.

He ran and grabbed my arm. "Get off me nigga. what do you want ?" He looked at. "Chill out and talk to me." What am I suppose to say.

I rolled my eyes "Go check on your on your kid." He looked at me. Out of no where he grabbed me by my neck.

"Look at me." He said I looked at him. "You wonder why I didn't tell you about the child look how you acting. You right I was wrong because I led you this far without telling you I'm sorry. I know it don't fix nothing.

I rolled my eyes I was about to cry but I tried to hold it. "But I don't care about your attitude you can stay mad but you not going no where." I looked at him.

He let go of my neck and just stared at me. "What you still staring at me for." He clenched his jaw. " ima let that one slide. But like I told you that attitude not cute."

"Now do you wanna talk." I just looked at him. "Nope I know what I need to know now." I said rolling my eyes.

"Stop acting so childish." He said looking at me. "Oh." I said bc I'm really done with the conversation.

"Can I leave now or you got something else to say?" He looked at me. "Go tell Darnell I'm taking you home." Woah taking who home see no.

"I'm good." I said real fast. "You think I'm playing I'm getting in the car if you don't come back out I'm going in and I'm dragging you out." He said walking to the car.

So you know what I did I walked my tail in there and said Ghost taking me home. I got in the car and we riding nobody said a word so I turn the radio on.

"Don't touch nothin in this car wit yo mad ass."
He said turning the radio off. Y'all see he doing this to make me mad.

So we miss the turn to my house "where you taking me." He looked and just laughed. "Nigga I'll kill us both stop playing." I said being all serious.

"Girl chill I'm getting you something to eat." I mean that all he had to say. So Tyresse texted and asked was I okay I told him yea.

So we got wings and we at my house in the drive way. "So Jordynn I got a son he is the same age as Ny his name is Kareen." I looked at him.

"Do you ever see him ?"I asked. He shook his head yes. "So why didn't you tell me." He looked at me "I didn't think you would want to talk to a man who sell drugs and have a kid."

"That not even and excuse cmon now you just described Darnell." I said looking at him. "I know an I'm sorry for not telling you."

To be real with y'all it's no reason for me to be fussing. It is what it is but im happy we talked about it now.

"Do you forgive me lil bit?" I shook my head yes. "I need words lil bit." He said tilting my face to him. "Yes Ghost." He kissed my forehead. I got out the car he told me he would text me later.

So my mom got home an she called me to her room. "Yo brother told me you mess with Ghost." I looked at her.  How could he tell when he found out he was having Ny I didn't say a word.

"Listen mom I know he" she cut me off. "Look Jordynn I'm not saying I'm okay with it. But Your dad was older than me."

"I was mad because my momma didn't support me so Ima support you."

She finished talking we hugged. I made me some noodles and took a shower then I feel asleep.