Toxic~003

March 13th

( Jayda Wilson)

( Jayda Wilson)

So I'm texting Isiah because he wanted me to come to his house this weekend but my momma didn't work this weekend so now he mad.

But any way I'm sitting in my room doing makeup because I do that when I'm bored. That's when my phone started ringing and here was the one and only Isiah.

FaceTime Convo
Headache🤕💕~ aye
Me~ yea
Headache🤕💕~ bruh you said that your mom was working this weekend.
Me~ she told me she was but I guess something happened.
Headache🤕💕~ alright bruh and take that stuff off to face you don't need it.
FaceTime Convo ova

I was a little upset but aye it is what it is. So I went to the kitchen and started fixing me some cereal. My momma came in.

"Have you talked to your dad ?" She ask me. "Nah have you talked to him ?" "Jay why would I talk to him come on now." I got up and walked to my room she done straight blew me.

Me and my momma don't get along that well I means she always at work. Like the night that she came and picked us up from the party right when she dropped us off she left to go to work.

Any way I was watching YouTube and Carmen texted me and told me go look at Isiah story. It was a video with him and that white girl name Sarah.

Well well well am I going to cry? Yes I am but that's okay I'm done with him.

~Next Day~

I got up and did my morning routine. When I got done I went to the room and did my makeup. Isiah texted me last night but I didn't text back bc I don't have time for him.

I walked done stairs and made me some breakfast. My mom wasn't there she had work of course. I watched YouTube and finished my cereal. I was getting ready to leave.

I pulled up to Jordynn house her brother was standing outside with Nyah. I spoke and walked in. Jordynn was laying on the couch i jumped on her she started hugging me.

"How you feeling bae ?" She asked. "I ain't going to lie it hurt but it is what it is." I said. "Let go get him." Jordynn said.

I looked at her and bust out laughing "u funny lil bit." "See look now we don't have to do all that." Jordynn said.

" Jordynn said