Toxic~005

March 29th

(Jordynn Smith)

(Jordynn Smith)

So it been a couple of weeks and me and Ghost are officially talking. My brother doesn't know well I haven't said nothing. Today I'm going on the block with Carmen and Jayda.

We finally get to the block and it's packed

We finally get to the block and it's packed. So pretty much on Sunday's people come to the block they'll watch the men play ball.

We sat at the bench by the play ground. "So y'all know how I said I was done with Isiah ?" Jayda said. Carmen and I looked at each other and bust out laughing.

We know for sure she was not done with him. "Yea." We said. "Well he texted me last week and I texted him back." I told you they want done.

I was about to speak but I heard "Aye lil bit." It was was Ghost. I got up and walked to him and gave him a hug. Darnell was walking with Ny in his arms.

"Hey Jojo." She said. She reached for me. "Hey Ny." Ghost looked at me and started smiling. "Aye come watch me play." Ghost said.

"Okay ima about to go tell Jay and Carm." I said walking to them. "Y'all I'm going to watch ghost play ball over there." They started smirking at me. Yes they my besties but I haven't told them about us.

"Okay lil bit." Jayda said and then Ny copied her " lil bit." We started laughing. So I walked over by the court and sat on the bench.

"Jordynn." I looked up and it was Yasmine. "Hey girl." She sat beside me and we watched them play. "I didn't know you like basketball." Yasmine said. "It alright my brother and his friend use to play so I just use to watch them.

"We need to hang frfr." She said. Yasmine really actually cool ever since we met in 4th period we just became close. She's only met Carmen because we got a class together.

"Who that you holding?" She asked. "This my daughter Ny." Yasmine looked at me with all seriousness "you had a baby?" I started laughing "No I'm playing this is my niece."

"Aww she so pretty how old is she?" Ny started smiling "I two." Ny said. Yasmine reaches for Ny and surprisingly she went to her.

"I'm surprised she came." Yasmine said. I started laughing. The game was over and everybody was leaving I waited for Ghost to come off the court.

"Aye lil bit how you getting home?" Ghost asked. "Jayda and Carmen over there." I pointed to them.
"Alright well be good I ain't playing either."he said with all seriousness. "I will dad say bye Ny." Ny started waving.

I hugged Ghost then I walked to Jayda car. Right when I got in the car the couldn't wait until I fully got in without questioning me. "Oh so you and Ghost are friends now?" Jayda said.

I looked at Ny "Ny tell them what I taught you." She started laughing "Mind business dat pay you hoe." All of us started laughing. "Why you teaching her to be mean." Carmen said laughing.

~At Home~
So Jayda dropped me and Ny off so we walked in. Darnell and Ghost was sitting in the living room playing the game.

I went to my room and turned on Disney channel for Ny. She went on to sleep a little after I turned it on. I walked down stairs and went to the kitchen "aye lil bit can you get me a water." I grabbed the water and handed it to him.

Darnell started telling me that Ny was staying tonight. I shook my head and walked to the chair.
I was on Instagram then the one and only Tyresse wanted to call he don't every call.

So I didn't answer I hung it up. So my phone flashed and they both looked at me. I got on up and went to the room and started watching Netflix.

So Ghost came in my room " Yo brother gone to get y'all something to eat." I shook my. I moved over so he can lay by me.

I was on Instagram and liked a couple pictures. "Ny been sleep for a while I'm about to wake her up." I said to ghost. So I woke up Ny and got her something to drink.

"You treat Ny like your daughter." Ghost said. "She is my daughter nigga." He shook his head. Me and Ny was taking a snap picture.

"Do the pose I taught you." She started smiling and poked her lips out and stuck up her middle finger. Ghost popped me "Stop telling her bad things."

"That hurt boy." He just looked at me. I want to go to the zoo I was thinking to my self. I'm ready to get my L's no lie.

"Ima tell my brother that we mess around." I said looking at my phone. "Do what you want lil bit." I looked at him.

"You mad ?" I asked. He shook his head no and got up "aye tell your brother I said I'm gone." He kissed my forehead and left.

Oh wow he mad because I said I want to tell my brother. Well okay then so Ny started jumping on me.

Darnell came back in and asked were Ghost was I told him he left. So we went down and got are food.

So we was sitting at the table "so Darnell I gotta tell you something." He look up. "What is it you pregnant." I scrunched my face.

"No you tooth pick I mess with somebody." Darnell just looked at me. "Wit who ?" I got nervous. "Darnell you can't yell at me or hit me once I tell you...... I mess wit..... Ghost."

He almost choked on his food "nigga I know you didn't say Ghost?" I shook my head. "You know I figured you did because at the court you hugged him and you never hug my friends." I looked at him.

"Are u mad at me?" He shook is head no. "But you about to be." I looked at him "He got babymomma." I scrunched my face up.

"Okay if he got a babymomma that mean he got a baby." He look at me. "Duh dummy." I started crying like tears dropping back to back like what.

If he had a baby he could of told me like wth. Okay well that explains why he didn't want to tell. Ny was finished I picked her up and went to the room.

Y'all vote and comment pls!!!