ii

1 Month Later...

Tee is currently standing by the window of his room looking out the gardens that was prepared for this day.

Since that day in the hospital, it took a month to plan everything from the colours, the flowers and down to the food for the wedding and where it would be held. He and Brissa were heading the planning committee that was arranged by Tae but was not able to see the man himself during the preparation. Everything was according to his opinion and liking, no input from his betrothed.

According to Tae's secretary, who has been popping out every now and then to check the progress of the preparation and report back to his boss, that he has his schedule fully booked and will only be available on the day of their wedding itself. Tee was fine with that, at least it wouldn't be spoiled by his uncouth taste in everything (based from what he could remember of him).

He has not seen what he looks like or heard anything about him (not from lack of trying on his end). No articles in the news about him or anything, it's as if anything said about him has been silenced. The last piece of information he was able to unearth was when he graduated from college and that was it. He sighed to himself 'Oh well. Looks like this is the end of my social life'

There was a knock on his door before his mother entered the room. She had proud beaming eyes set on her only child. "Look at you, all grown up and about to have a family of your own" she said as she held his hand. "Oh hush now mom, you are not allowed to ruin your makeup with those tears" he said as he kissed her cheeks and hugged her. "You know you'll always be welcome at home no matter what. You'll always be my baby. Remember that" she whispered.

She composed herself and straightened out her impeccable dress. She held her hand out "Come, your dad is waiting. The ceremony is about to start" An eyebrow raised on his beautiful face "When did he get here?" he asked. "About an hour ago darling. Let's go. It would not do good to make him wait"

The wedding is set to take place at the Vongviphan estate's vast garden. Tee and his mother were met by Boone at the bottom of the stairs and led them towards the garden. The path was decorated with white lilies of the valley hanging from birch tree branches and trunks. He carefully chose the flowers to be used as decorations for their wedding to indicate what he wishes from their union and somehow defines their character. Lilies of the valley was said to symbolise humility, chastity, sweetness and purity. The trees have been part of the garden since he was young and were perfect for this event as they symbolise new beginnings and cleansing of the past and vision quests.

They stepped into an open clearing where the guests stood and were shaded by elder trees. In the middle was the largest elder tree and underneath stood the officiator. Those elder trees have been part of his childhood and he dreamt of marrying in this spot since they stand for new life.

Hanging from the elder tree branches are glass bottles with assortment of gladiolus ─ for strength of character, faithfulness and honour, blue iris ─  for faith and hope, hope that it would work out for them in the future as it will be beneficial for both of them, sweet pea as an afterthought and to the mortification of his father when he saw it on the list ─ they symbolise delicate pleasure and bliss, freesia was one of his first choices when he decided on which flowers to use ─ it reminded him of Tae's innocence and thoughtfulness during their schooldays. They might not have been friends but he was aware of the rumours and stories about the other, and delphinium ─ as a tribute to his husband's bigheartedness, fun, lightness and levity and it also indicates ardent attachment.

Amidst the decoration, fairy lights are distributed to create that enchanting effect.

Standing on the side near the officiant was Tae Darvid Kreepolrerk and what a sight he was. He is wearing a black suit, which hugs his body in a good way that shows of all his muscles underneath. His once messy hair is now styled fashionably and has that look of just shagged. He no longer is the skinny teen who attempted to woo him with a bunch of flowers, before him stands a man with broad shoulders and muscled biceps. Tee is speechless with what he saw and has to admit to himself that he needs to keep this man for his own and not because of familial duties anymore.

Tee could only imagine how beautiful they looked together. His pale white milky skin together with his light golden brown tan is a perfect combination. His short spiky messed up dark brown hair is a perfect contrast to his silky black locks. His own svelte form is simply ideal to his well-built husband-to-be's body. They would definitely be the couple to die for.

They were now approaching the front and he was able to see Tae look at him for the first time (well since...yeah, that day). He could see that the man was taking in his appearance as they have not seen each other for a very long time. He looked stunned at first but was able to regain his composure. Tee knows that he looks breathtaking in his wedding suit. It is the same as Tae's, albeit smaller in size.

As they stood in front of Tae and his best man, August, his father nodded to Tae as he handed Tee's hand over to him and as a gentleman that he is, kissed the pale man’s cheeks and hugged both Tee's parents

He was not aware of how long the ceremony lasted as all he knows is that this gorgeous man beside him, who is currently holding both of his hands, is like a combination of torture and bliss for him. He could still clearly remember the day he rejected him and treated him like chicken dung and could not believe the fact that this man he is marrying is that same skinny rubbish excuse of a person who asked him out back then. He was just pulled out from his daze when the officiant said "You may now kiss your husband"

__________________________________TBC