vii

The pale man was startled to hear his name harshly spoken and looked at the direction where it came from. His smile faded when he noticed his husband's furious looks. Puzzled, he met him halfway and pecked him on his lips.

"Hi Tae. Glad you could make it" he greeted.

He was grabbed on his upper left arm by his obviously seething husband. Tee noticed the way that his eyes flickered between him and the lifeguard and realization dawned on him quickly. He stepped closer to him so as to hide the fact that his arm is locked in a deadly grip of his husband. He knows that they are causing a scene with just the way Tae had called his attention and does not want to aggravate the situation by drawing snoopers in.

"Baby you're hurting me, please" he whispered pleadingly as he looked up into his husband's flashing eyes.

"We're going home. Now" Tae answered in a ruthless voice and only loosened his grip slightly.

"Yes babe. Let me just get the kids" the pale man replied as he cupped Tae's face and leaned in for a kiss.

He gathered the twins and told them that they are now going home and to just take their showers there.

"Is Papa mad at us?" Plan asked.

Tee knelt in front of him and cupped his cheek "No baby. Papa is not mad at you. Just a bad day at the office. I'll talk to him once we get home"

When they got home, Tae called one of their maids to look after the kids. He also instructed the head butler not to disturb them unless it is an emergency. Having been with Tae since he was a child, the head butler noticed the mood his master was currently in and nodded his affirmation before assigning one of the maids in checking on the children.

Once they were in their room, Tae reached for Tee's arm and dragged him towards the bed. Tee, surprised by the action, clumsily tumbled towards the bed and ended up sitting on the edge. He was about to protest his husband's manhandling when he noticed the glint in his eyes. He was just wrapped in a robe as they hastily left the public pool and was not able to dress properly. He already sensed what Tae wants. He attempted to stand but was unable to do so as the said man was already standing in front of him and haltering any attempt of leaving the bed.

"Tae I need to take a shower first" Tee pleaded as his neck is being ravished by the taller man.

"Later. We'll shower together" was Tae's reply before he captured the his husband's lips in a heated kiss.

In a flash, Tee's robe was discarded towards the floor and him ending up sprawled out in bed beneath his insatiable husband. He was currently being showered by kisses on his face while his legs are being parted by muscled thighs. His hands are being held by one of Tae's above his head while the other is currently stroking him. He lost all coherent thoughts when one of his nipples was sucked in by his husband's mouth and a slick finger entered him.

His moans kept getting louder as the said finger thrust in and out of him. His hands were let go as his other nipple was being fondled while the other is being continuously sucked. He could only grip the sheets on their well-made bed as he felt two fingers breaching his hole. He sucked in his breath and let out a whimper when he felt Tae's fingers brush against his prostate. He couldn't help himself as he bucked against those fingers to be able to feel that spike of pleasure again.

Tae sensed his desperation and let go of his nipples, only to move further down and suck in his hard erection and caress his now over sensitive balls. Surprised by this turn of events, Tee could only arch his back and throw his head back against the mattress as one of his most wonderful orgasm escaped him and into his husband's awaiting mouth. Tae could only hum in appreciation as he watched his pale skinned husband in his post-orgasmic state. He gently unlatched from Tee's member and slicked himself and lined him against his entrance. In one swift move, he was balls deep within his husband who could only scream his name as he was too worn out from his earlier orgasm to do anything.

He could only cling to Tae's shoulders when he started pounding into him hard and fast. He knows he is in one hell of a ride for this night and it is only the beginning. Hell, he might not be able to walk tomorrow, not even get up in bed without feeling his husband within him. He was so far gone to care that his hips were being held by Tae as he fucked him, enough to leave bruises on his milky white skin. When he felt said husband came in him, he followed as well.

Once they were able to recover from their high, Tae carefully pulled out from him. He sat beside him and watched as his cum trickled out of the pale man's entrance. He leant down and kissed him chastely on his lips and helped him up.

"I did promise you a shower after. So, let's go" he said as he stood up and looked at Tee who was currently trying his best to stand up but was clearly having difficulty in doing so.

"I think you broke me. I couldn't even get my legs to work" he said with a scowl and of course, with a blush.

Tae, amused with his antics, went back to the bed and carried him like he did after their first night during their honeymoon and walked towards their ensuite. He gently lowered him in a hot water filled tub before sliding in behind him. He leaned back against the tub and pulled Tee's back against his chest. He slowly washed his hair and massaged it with shampoo before rinsing it and moving to washing his body. Said husband could only hum in approval as he was being washed by Tae.

He had never felt so taken cared of. Even when he was a child, he seldom had his parents join him for baths and usually had the maids as company. Ever since he got married to Tae, he started to feel that he was appreciated and loved. Did Tae love him like he does? He's not sure but with his reaction earlier at the pool, it was definitely an indication that he might feel something. Tee sighed as those thoughts ran in his head. All he knows is that whatever he has right now, he will enjoy it as long as it lasts. He will not bother himself with thoughts of what ifs, he'll cross the bridge when he gets there.

Tae noticed his pensive state and kissed his neck. "What are you thinking?" he asked.

___________________________________TBC