v

After The Honeymoon...

It has been a week since they came back from their honeymoon and Tee is now in the kitchen preparing snacks for Tae's twins.

Yes, that is correct. During their time in Spain, Tae has informed him that he has twin offspring currently living with him in their home in Australia. They were a product from his former relationship. That was all he mentioned and he did not push him to give more details. At first, Tee thought he would have a difficult time getting along with them and just planned to stay out of their way but turns out there's no need for him to be indifferent.

Tae's twins, Plan and New, turned out to be adorable children. They act matured enough for their age and think like adults. Tee was amazed at how easily the boys accepted him when he was introduced to them. They immediately took a liking to him, he is likeable after all.

Plan is a mini Tae in appearance, he has the same brown locks and tan skin. That is where their similarities end. While Tae was outgoing, reckless and mischievous, Plan is more of an observant and timid child. He prefers to sit under a tree with a book while looking around and sensing his surroundings from time to time.

His twin, New, has the same appearance but is the exact opposite of his brother. He is inquisitive and likes to talk about things, even the smallest things mind you. He is so full of energy and someone you might call that is bouncing off the walls, literally.

Right now, both children are outside playing with their pet Labrador, Rocky. Plan will throw the Frisbee while the dog and New run after it and bring it back. You would be able to hear their laughter and see their bright smiles from the kitchen window. Tee was about to bring them their snacks when he felt strong arms wrap around his waist and warm breath against his nape. “How you stay fresh all day long I do not know. All I know is that I’ll never get enough of you” was whispered in his ear followed by a gentle nip.

Tee smiled to himself before he turned around and enclosed his arms on Tae’s neck. “You’re early” he greeted before he pecked his lips. They have only been married for a week but the pale man already knows how hectic Tae’s schedule is, which usually makes him late in going home.

 They have only been married for a week but the pale man already knows how hectic Tae’s schedule is, which usually makes him late in going home

Tae tightened his hold on him as he nuzzled his neck. “I had to ditch them all. Told them I am newly married and have been neglecting my delectable husband and loveable kids.” He answered as he leaned his forehead against the Tee’s.

This caused Tee’s cheeks to burn and tuck his face against Tae’s neck. “You’re silly you know that. We know you’re working hard for us and you’ve promised the kids the weekend. That seems to work for them.” He said before he looked up to those mesmerizing eyes.

“I know I’ve promised them the weekend and they are used to my working hours” Tae started “But I know that you hate being neglected and set aside. I want this to work babe” he finished before he ravished Tee’s mouth.

Before their heated snogging could escalate, Tee placed his hands against Tae’s chest and gently pushed him away. The taller man gave him a mix of questioning and hurt look. Tee pecked the tip of his nose “I have to give the kids' their snack before they decide to climb the trees and find something to eat on their own” he said appeasing Tae’s libido. “Besides, we have a long night ahead of us. One of the maids could tend to them while you tend to me” he added with a smirk before he slipped out of Tae’s arms and took the children’s snacks with him.

2 Months Later…

Tee just arrived at home, he had just been to Gold Coast University Hospital. He was about to go straight to his and Tae’s room when he was stopped by a woman’s voice.

“So, you are his new victim then” the elderly woman’s voice said.

Tee turned around and looked at the person speaking. He quirked an eyebrow when he was met by an elegantly dressed elder woman. There was something familiar about her but he could not identify what. “I’m sorry but, do I know you? And pray tell, why are you here?” he asked warily.

The woman narrowed her eyes and tilted her chin “I am here for my grandchildren. I came to make sure that that husband of yours has not killed them like he did with my Pring.” She hissed at him.

Tee was taken aback and clenched his fists tightly. “I’m afraid you are mistaken Madame. My husband is not a killer and it would be best if you could kindly remove your presence from our house as you are clearly distressing my children” he politely but coldly told her when he noticed the twin’s nervous glances to the elderly woman. He would not allow anyone to spout lies about his husband within his earshot and definitely within the hearing range of the children.

“How dare you claim my grandchildren as yours! You will never replace my daughter. He killed her! I know he killed her! Just you wait while I prove that to you!” she screeched at Tee and was about to lunge at him when somebody grabbed her from behind.

“Mrs. Anuwat that’s enough!” a familiar voice thundered.

It was followed by another familiar voice frantically apologising to him. When he turned to look at the person, he was shocked to find Park, Tae's personal assistant standing beside him and clutching his arm. He tapped his hand “It’s okay. I’m just worried about the kids”

“I’m sorry Tee. She escaped her nurses from the hospital and went here. I’ll talk to Tae about adjusting the security. We’ll take her” August told him repentantly.

Tee was confused about what had just happened and stared at the two men herding the elderly woman out of the house. He shook his head and hastily went up the stairs to check on the kids.

Almost A Week After…

He was never able to discuss the incident with Tae as when he arrived home, he appeared to be in a bad mood and locked himself up in his study. Tee, knowing he wants to be left alone during these times to avoid unnecessary arguments, just let him be and went on his usual ritual of preparing him a glass of milk by his bedside dresser and leaving his bed clothes draped on the chaise in their room.

The following morning, Tae woke him up only to inform him that he will be leaving for a weeklong conference in Switzerland and to give him a kiss. Tee did not bring up the incident the day before and only wished his husband a safe trip.

It has been five days since Tae left and Tee is bored to death with his routine. Since he remembered that Tae gave him permission to redecorate the house, he started working on his husband’s study but keeping in mind not to throw anything out and just move it to the attic.

He just entered the room and was looking for a spot to place the box full of Tae’s ‘clutter’ from his study when he noticed the part of the room stacked with boxes. He carefully set the boxes on the floor and was about to move one when he noticed one of the boxes near him. One of its flap is open and a news article can be seen in it. He opened the box and took the news clip out.

His eyes widened when he caught the headline: KREEPOLRERK HEIR MURDERED WIFE AND HER LOVER

___________________________________TBC