iv

Tee blushed even more and swatted Tae's hand who was currently holding his cheek. He looked away from the man above him.

Tae took in the look of his naked husband in front of him. He looks so vulnerable right now and he knows then that the man is definitely a virgin and that makes him harder than ever. He reached out again and stroked Tee's cheek.

"Look at me baby" he whispered as he leaned down his forehead against his pale husband.

Tee looked at him with apprehension.

"We'll talk about this later on alright. Right now, you relax. I won't hurt you. I promise I'll be gentle"

And with that, Tae reached in between them to stroke his own cock and poised it against the Tee's entrance. He thrust in and breached the tight muscles.

Tee whimpered when he felt the burn in his passage and could not stop the tears running down his cheeks as he held onto Tae's shoulders.

"You're so big Tae. I don't think it would fit" Tee sobbed against his husband's neck.

The tan man leaned down and gently wiped away his tears and cupped his cheeks in a soothing way. Tae tilted Tee's chin upwards and captured his lips in a searing kiss.

He thrust in slowly while caressing the milky white hip with his thumb. Once he bottomed out, he stilled and waited for Tee to adjust. He rearranged the pale legs to wrap around his waist then leaned down to kiss him again.

Tee wrapped his arms around Tae's neck to intensify their kissing. Tongues battled for dominance until Tee submitted and let himself drown in the pleasure that's starting to build up. He broke away from the kiss and pulled back slightly to stare into his husband's eyes.

"Move please" he whispered against the other's lips and Tae complied.

"Gods, you're so fucking tight baby" Tae breathed against the other's lips as he slowly pulled out and slowly pushed in. He maintained this pace for a minute or two and went faster when he felt Tee's hips meet his thrusts. Tae took in his husband's beauty, his head laid back on the mattress with his eyes closed, and mouth slightly open as he pants while his hands cling to Tae's shoulders.

Tee snapped his eyes open as he felt his husband brush that spot in him and his moans became louder as Tae continued to batter his prostrate. With a scream, he flung himself from the bed to wrap his arms around Tae's neck as he reached his second climax for that night.

Tae felt himself nearing as well and went with a brutal pace until he felt himself burst inside Tee's constricting passage and passionately kissed his already bruised lips.

When they both got down from their bliss, Tae was still lying on top of Tee with his head laid against the pale chest. Tee's arms were loosely wrapped around the other as they both tried to calm their breaths down. Tee stilled for a moment when he felt the other man kissing his way up from his chest towards his mouth in a lazy way.

Tae was still inside his husband and is half hard. Tee moaned when he felt the tan man's tongue slip past his lips in a knowing way, as if he was able to map out every crevice of his mouth. He was startled when he felt Tae getting hard again and was still inside him. Tee pulled back from the kiss in disbelief.

"Don't tell me you want to go again?" he asked with widened eyes.

Tae chuckled and leaned again to give him a chaste kiss. "You're simply just irresistible baby" and with that, he proceeded in pleasuring his newly devirginized husband.

It was way past midnight when they stopped. Tae went to the bathroom to clean himself and took a wet cloth to wipe Tee's body off their bodily fluids before returning it. He could not believe that he was able to have his way with Tee for about 3 more rounds before he fainted from pleasure and exhaustion. He shook his head with a smile and laid beside his husband. He gathered him in his arms and pulled the duvet to cover both their naked forms.

It was almost lunch time when Tee came around to his senses. He slowly opened his eyes and squinted at the brightness in the room. He brought both his hands to his face as he yawned and stretched on the bed.

"Good morning Princess" Tae greeted at the foot of the bed.

Surprised, Tee sat up and opened his eyes abruptly. He blushed when he noticed that he was sitting on the bed naked and exposed to his husband's gaze. 'His husband! Oh my god!' he thought to himself as he tried to cover his bits with his bare hands. He narrowed his gaze when he heard the other man chuckling.

"What are you doing? And what are you laughing at?" he sniped at him.

Tae raised both his hands in surrender "Just admiring the view is all" and wolf whistled.

Tee blushed further and snatched the duvet on the bed and tried to cover himself.

Sighing, Tae stood up and moved to sit beside his disgruntled husband. He pulled him in a hug and tucked his head under his chin while stroking his back gently.

"What's got you so riled up early hmm? You've just woke up" he asked as he kissed the top of Tee's head.

Still holding the duvet across his chest, he savoured the heat that Tae's body is offering as he is being hugged. He mumbled something into the sturdy chest who pulled him back a little.

"What was that babe?" he asked

"I said you were laughing at me" he sulked

Tae lifted his chin with his finger and pulled him closer for a morning kiss.

"I am not laughing at you. I just find your antics amusing and cute" he answered with a peck on the milky white nose.

With that he stood up and pulled Tee towards the bath. Tae divested him of the duvet before they entered and lifted him bride style which earned him a slap on his arm with an undignified squeak. Tee was about to voice out his protest when his lips were seized in a passionate kiss. He was not able to protest and could only moan in response to his husband's zealous actions which then led to him being bent over the tub and fucked as if his life depended on it.

___________________________________TBC