iii

Tae cupped his nape with one hand while the other held his hips as he was pulled closer and was gently kissed on his lips. It was a sweet chaste kiss with a promise of more later on. Tee felt his cheeks burn at the intense look his new husband gave him. Tae saw this and pecked his nose as he leaned his forehead against his before wrapping an arm around Tee's waist and facing their guests. The photographers from different papers and magazines took their chance to take a photo of the newlywed couple.

The reception was also held in the same place. The newlyweds had their first dance and Tee was amazed that his husband dances so well and was able to lead him the whole time. He was flustered at first when he felt one of Tae's hand on his lower back while the other was in between his shoulder blades. He felt awkward as he placed both his arms around his neck and started to sway with the music. They have danced to at least three songs when Tae noticed he seems to be tired but was just too stubborn to admit and just pulled him gently towards their table and held a seat for him before sitting beside him.

It was still early in the night when they said their goodbyes. It took a while since Tee will be moving out of his home and into Tae's mansion, which is at the Gold Coast in Australia. Tee is still being hugged by Brissa while Boone shook Tae's hand with a stern "Take care of him. Even though I accepted your offer I am still capable of doing unthinkable things Darvid" to which Tae just simply nodded.

They left Bangkok that night and headed to a booked suite in one of the hotels in Spain. It was situated near the beach and their room has a breathtaking view of it.

Tae was currently in the balcony leaning over the balustrade while holding a glass of wine with one hand and his phone to his ear on the other. He was eyeing his husband who was busy shuffling in their bedroom. Tee was currently packing away his things as they are booked to stay for a week since this is a honeymoon gift from the Vongviphans.

Tee just stepped out of the bath wrapped in a cottony bathrobe and was headed towards the dresser when Tae approached him from behind and wrapped his arms around the his waist

Tee just stepped out of the bath wrapped in a cottony bathrobe and was headed towards the dresser when Tae approached him from behind and wrapped his arms around the his waist. He couldn't contain his squeak of surprise due to the contact. He felt the taller man nuzzle his neck while his hands untie his robe. He tried to wriggle his way out but was unsuccessful.

"T-Tae wait" he protested and tried to sound stern but was unsuccessful as it was followed by a moan. He was spun around and is now facing his husband who is now trailing kisses from his neck towards his mouth. Whatever he was about to say was cut off as he felt soft lips cover his own and a tongue licking his bottom lip. He was unable to contain the whimper he made as his mouth is now being plundered by Tae's tongue.

Tee placed both of his hands on Tae's shoulders to try and stop him but was unsuccessful as he felt his legs turn to jelly due to the intensity of their kiss. He was then lowered down gently to the bed, how they reached the bed without him noticing, he did not know. He held his hands up to stop his husband from any further attempts of touching him and was answered by a quirk of an eyebrow.

"What is it?"

"I-I'm ─ I mean ─ I ─ uhhh ─ my hair is still wet and needs to be dried first or else ─" his stammering was cut off as Tae kissed him again and everything was lost. He then found himself stripped of his robe and is now completely naked, exposed to his husband's assessing eyes.

He could feel the flush in his cheeks and moved his hands towards his groin but was stopped midway. Tae held both of his wrists and raised them above his head as his lips were captured in another searing kiss. He couldn't stop the moan slipping as his mouth was assaulted by his husband's searching tongue. His legs were gently parted by Tae's knee as he placed himself in between Tee's legs.

Tee was now helpless as the other was busy sucking on his neck making him buck underneath. As Tae moved downwards, he couldn't help but squirm at the attention being given to him. He was unable to stop himself from arching his back when he felt his husband's caress on his inner thighs as he parted them more apart.

Tae chuckled at his antics which caused the other to look away from him and try to close his legs. The tan man kissed the same path that his hand had trailed along his inner thighs as a sign of repentance. He let go of his wrists and gently pulled him along the edge of the bed. He kneeled in between the pale legs again and placed them on his shoulders and continued kissing his inner thighs. Tee shuddered at the onslaught of sensation he is feeling. He felt Tae part his arsecheeks and tried to pull away.

"Tae...nnnngghh" he moaned out his husband's name as he felt him lick a stripe from his tailbone up to his balls. He felt kitten licks upon his furled hole and arched his back. Tae had to hold down his hips to continue licking his entrance. He could not contain his squeal of pleasure as he felt him breach his tight sphincter and have that tongue swirling inside him. Tee was assaulted with uncontrollable lust as this is the first time that he had been intimate with anyone. As a result, hot white ropes erupted from him and splattered across his stomach and some on his chest, even reaching his chin. Tae, unaware of his husband’s inexperience, looked up and was mesmerized at the sight of his husband's pleasure.

He moved up and licked Tee's cum stained cock and cleaned it up causing his husband to writhe on the bed with uncontrolled moans and gasps. "You look beautiful like this. Such a mess" Tae murmured against his ear as he lubed his fingers before plunging one into Tee's saliva soaked entrance. Tee inhaled deeply and opened his eyes, when he closed it, he doesn't know. He pulled his body up and wrapped his arms around Tae's shoulders as the other man continued to thrust his finger in and out.

Tee's arms tightened around Tae as he felt two fingers breach him and explore his insides. He could not help his whimpers as he hid his face against Tae's neck. Tae moved to lean against the headboard bringing the other with him, without pulling his fingers out and continuously pumping in and out, and arranged him to straddle his lap. He then used that hand to lift the pale man's chin up and capture his lips in a slow sensual kiss.

Tee shuddered in his arms and he gently laid him down in the middle of the bed and pulled out his fingers. He spread the milky white legs wider and settled in between them. Tae is now stroking his length and coating it with lube when he heard Tee's soft whimper. With concern evident in his eyes, he asked

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing..." he answered and looked away from those piercing eyes

"Come on Tee, you can tell me anything" he coaxed as he cupped the other's cheek to look back at him

"I-I'm scared Tae...I-I ─" he stammered

Sudden realization hit the raven haired man and looked at him incredulously. "Don't tell me you’re a virgin Tee" he stated.

___________________________________TBC