!! | ATTENTION

!!ATTENTION!!

To begin I want to note that this is a ddlg book meaning that most of the time y/n will be in little space unless I state otherwise.

Additionally this book with contain sensitive topics and mature themes such as (TW):

1. Swearing

2. Abuse (physical, sexual, mental)

3. Smut/Sexual themes

There could be more added as I update the book, but you have been warned.

Don't take anything too seriously. It's just fiction.

I'm am not trying to sexualize anyone, nor are the idols mentioned in this book a portrayal of them in real life.

I will include gifs in this book, and they aren't mine so credit to those people.

...

Now this for the people who are new to ddlg/little space and don't know about it. I hope this will help you understand better.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me or even check the internet.

definition:
Daddy Dom/Little Girl. DDLG, or dd/lg, is a relationship in which one person is the caregiver or "daddy" and the other is childlike. It is NOT a relationship between an actual father and daughter or any minor. This is a type of BDSM relationship that may or may not involve sex, but often involves play with child-like things, such as stuffed animals, bed-time stories, and spankings. The lg part of the relationship is often called the "little."

[Thanks urban dictionary haha]

If you have something else to add that this definition may have missed, or just any additional info. This is the perfect place to put it.

Anyways,

Enjoy the story bubs!! <3