2 | Caretaker

[unknown pov]

She was cowering in the corner shaking in pure fear. Her precious eyes filling with tears as she kept going in and out of consciousness from being overwhelmed by this scary stimulating atmosphere.

She was for sure a little. The amount of stress she was in was nothing compared to the other civilians in this predicament. Where is her caretaker? And how did she get out the house unsupervised?

I need to ask questions later and save her as soon as those greedy scum get the money they desired. Once they obtained money, they left the scene in a hurry with a duffel bag of cash.

I briskly jogged over to her small frame cradling her in my arms, she responded sweetly to my embrace. She passed out in my arms her lavender scent taking over me.

"Let's go home sweetheart.." I whispered holding her in my arms.

"Y/N? You should've been home by now, where are you!" A woman answered the phone her voice booming in my ear.

I had to call someone because y/n passed out, and she hasn't woken up since I brought her to my place. Looking through her purse I found her phone with no password and called the most recent number.

And now I'm here talking to this woman.

"Umm hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook. Is this y/n's caretaker or guardian?" I asked sort of relieved that she had someone watching her.

"Jungkook...?? I guess you could say I'm her caretaker and her boss." She said with suspicion of my character, which is understandable.

"Well y/n is safe with me. There was a robbery at the bank and she fainted. She hasn't woken up yet but you can trust me ma'am." I reassured hoping to get to meet the little one before she was claimed and sent back home.

"Are you one of the caretaker people, ya know the ones that take care of little's? I remember y/n explaining it but I'm still not sure." She hesitated obviously referring to the lifestyle I preferred.

It was quiet endearing to hear her ignorance on the topic. "Yes I am. I've only had one other 'little' before though." It made me a bit shy to talk about what I like to do in my personal life. I rarely talk about it.

"Ahh, well you know....y/n is in need of one. She refuses to let anyone take care of her, with me as an exception of course." She chuckled suggestively. I wanted to agree right away because y/n is exactly what I needed right now. "Her past really messed her up." She added in a sad tone.

I needed a distraction from my past as well.

"Ma'am, are you suggesting that I take care of her?" I clarified.

"Yes I am, you went out your way to bring her to safety and you even called me. That already shows you have good intentions for her." She explained in a soft tone. This woman was trusting me, I wanted her to know that y/n is in safe hands.

"Correct, I'll take care of her. I'll even keep you posted ma'am." I added my smile reaching my ears.

"I know you will, and stop calling me ma'am I'm not that old. Call me Wanda."  She said with such a light tone. I could understand why y/n had been attached to her; she has such a warm personality.

"Okay Wanda. I'll keep you updated from my number." My smile never ceased as she gave me a well received hum.

"I'll be looking for your text Jungkook, talk to you soon." With that she hung up the phone.

I was ecstatic and surfing on cloud nine. I wanted to be the perfect caretaker for y/n. After all its the only thing I could do to rub away the hurt from the past.

.....

I came home from work like any other day. But the air in today was thick and suffocating. I had a bad feeling in my gut.

The only thing I was excited for was sleep and cuddles from my girlfriend: Hyejin. I went to her bedroom curious to see if she was napping.

But once I saw her packing a bag my heart sank.

"Babygirl, where are you going?" I asked with a shaky voice not really wanting the answer.

"Cut the crap Jungkook. You and I both knew this was inevitable. I'm leaving with Peter." She explained unable to keep her eyes locked on mine.

"I knew you were cheating." I grumbled to distract from the fact that I was heartbroken.

"If you knew I was cheating why didn't you let me go!" She cried out with frustration making my blood boil. I did everything in my power to be good to her. Take care only her. I spoiled to the point where I didn't have anything left for myself.

She had all my emotions all the time, what more did she want!

"Hyejin, you can't leave me! Not for that bastard." I yelled feeling the fury flow through my body.

"Jungkook, I can't do this....this lifestyle you like! I can't quit my job just so you can baby me like I'm a child. I tried suggesting that we have a baby ourselves but you're....difficult." She huffed out all the emotions she's been hiding for three years.

"Y-you could've told me when I suggested it to you. Instead you strung me along like an idiot WHILE you were seeing someone else. I never knew you could be so cruel!"

"cruEL! You spanked me and tied me up like a rag doll, but I'm the cruel one?!" She scoffed in an insulting manner.

"Of course, everything is my fault. Just completely disregard the fact that you consented to all this!" I hissed back my body refusing to break down and cry.

Why is it so impossible to love me?

"I don't care Jungkook. Enjoy your sad excuse of a life." She scoffed grabbing her bag and hauling it out the door, not even sparing me a second glance.

Despite her degrading remarks, I didn't let her words get to me because I knew that there was someone out here for me. Someone who would accept me and was even the missing piece to my complex puzzle.

[end of flashback]
.....

She rested in the bed that I had hoped to fill one day. Her light snores escaping her lips. She was perfect in every way, it made me wonder about her past.

Her small frame curled in on itself, the moonlight cascading into the room bouncing off her perfectly round cheeks.

I came closer to the bed taking a seat at the edge cautious not to wake her. I ran the back of my hand along the soft skin on her face.

Imperfections, I couldn't find a single one on her crystal clear face. But what were her darkest secrets? I could only dream of being so close to her, close enough to the point where she'd tell me everything. The dark and the light.

"You're safe now little one." I smiled to myself.

Checking the time I had realized that the noodles were almost done boiling. As much as I wanted to stay and watch her sleep, I had to tend to dinner. 

I can't wait until she wakes, I'll be good to her.

~|~|~

hello lovelies!

so this chapter was to introduce the one and the only Jungkook . We got to see how he views y/n and we got to see a little bit into his past.

Let me know if you like the perspective changes because there might be more to come.

Thank you for taking the time out your day to read this, I hope you enjoyed it! <3