14 | Seokjin

"Babygirl you have to eat." Daddy huffed, the spoon of cereal tightly grasped in his hand. He poked the spoon to my lips impatiently, but I wouldn't budge. I glanced down at the colorful cereal, it was my favorite. The only kind of cereal I'm willing to eat; lucky charms.

At the moment, I wasn't hungry and that only seemed to fuel daddy's keenness. "Just take a few bites so you won't be hungry later. Baby, we have a long day ahead of us." He moved the spoon of cereal in a continuous circle, my eyes catching onto the hypnotic movement.

I unconsciously opened my mouth, letting him feed me the sugary sweet cereal. It was so good it made my tummy grumble. "I knew you were hungry baby!" Daddy chuckled, tickling my tummy evoking a laugh that floated into the atmosphere like bubbles.

I failed to hold in my laughter since I was still chewing my food. "Daddy stop! I'm eating." I giggled covering my full mouth with my hand. "Your laugh is so cute." He cooed caressing my cheek, his eyes twinkling like the galaxy.

Ever since my bad babysitter daddy has been incredibly touchy, but for now it was only on his terms

Ever since my bad babysitter daddy has been incredibly touchy, but for now it was only on his terms. If I tried to touch him it could end pretty badly. I understood him though, it took me a while to warm up to his touches.

I won't rush you daddy, you'd do the same for me.

I melted into his warm hand, my stomach fluttering with butterflies. "Daddy, you're so cute." I smiled caressing his cheek as well. It took everything in me to not get lost in his loving gaze. "I get it from you baby, your cuteness is rubbing off on me." He melted into my hand for only a second. For one second he let himself be vulnerable.

He sat up straight and cleared his throat to try and cover up his slip up. "Open wide." He took another spoonful of cereal, his lips parting slightly as he held it up to my mouth. I was so far gone. Too far. I didn't even remember how to open my mouth.

Daddy, what am I feeling?
Why is it so strong?...

"Come on love." He ushered poking the spoon against the crack of my lips. I obliged, not lifting my eyes from his doe ones.

I kept up the staring contest as I chewed on my food, a longing expression filling my features. How can I look away now when daddy looks so ethereal? "Is everything alright?? A-are you uncomfortable." His voice was muddled in panic causing him to lean away from me.

"No daddy... I-" I looked down, breaking the intense gaze. I can't tell daddy how I feel. He's only here to take care of me.

"What is it?" He questioned further with concern.

"I just can't wait to go out with you!" I lied. Plus a wide smile to mask the dishonesty. He then relaxed in his seat returning the same happy expression. "That's good babygirl."

He continued to feed me breakfast, but this time around he was more careful of his moves. I can't be too annoyed though, I get it.

"All finished. Let me grab your jacket and shoes and then we can go." He pat my head, then stood up to take the dirty bowl to the sink. I watched him walk off to get my sweater and shoes.