10 | The Babysitter

TW// sexual abuse

"You have to get dressed baby, there's no getting out of this." Daddy demanded with his arms crossed. "If you don't listen you'll get a punishment y/n."

At the sight of me not intending to move, his brows furrowed more intensely. If he kept it up he'd get stuck like that.

"You aren't leaving, daddy!" I yelled now pressing my back against the front door to keep him from leaving. I refused to be babysat by someone who wasn't daddy. Babysitters are no fun anyways.

Unfortunately I was getting chilly since I was still in the swimsuit I bathed in. It wasn't the smartest idea to go bolting out the bathroom without proper clothing. I definitely didn't have time to think this plan through. He sprung everything on me only this morning, but I was not about to back down.

"I'm not moving daddy!" I grumbled watching his face fill with increased irritation. We've been going back and forth for plenty of minutes; But I was only getting started.

Ever since he mentioned a babysitter, I've been against it. It was a horrendous idea that made me want to barf. I only wanted daddy, so I refused to let him out.

"Fine." He deadpanned, shrugging his shoulders. My eyes went wide as I watched him turn around and disappear into the kitchen.

HAH, I won!!

Frozen at the door, I could hear him talking on the phone. I was intrigued but decided it was best to not leave this spot.

Except, when he didn't come back to argue some more I panicked. What if someone took him away? What if I pushed him too hard??

Giving the idea some thought, I figured I better be safe rather than sorry.

"Daddy?" I lifted myself off the door, my skin growing more icy by the second. I really shouldn't have neglected my clothing. Following daddy's pathing, I took small steps to the kitchen.

"D-daddy??" This time my voice came out more urgent. Did he leave me here alone? My eyes glossed over with tears that never fell. "Daddy!" I raised my voice hoping he'd hear me. He wasn't anywhere to be found in the kitchen.

The only other place he could be is the living room.
My feet were so cold against the tile flooring that began to feel numb. My legs grew a mind of their own as they made their way to the living room. And what I saw next made the tears finally plummet down my hot cheeks.

Daddy was seated on the sofa with his legs crossed conversing with an unknown man seated across from him. I didn't pay any mind that the unknown guy would see me in my swimsuit, the only person that mattered was daddy. I ran to him at full tilt with ugly sobs leaving my lips.

My vision was foggy with tears, but I never lost sight of him.

"Daddy!" I cried out and both their faces snapped to me with confusion. I ungraciously leaped into his arms knocking the wind out of him. I felt an enormous amount of guilt for being so difficult this morning. I can only hope that he'll still want me.

"I-I thought you were gone. Why didn't you a-answer me when I c-called?" I wailed, my grip on his dress shirt tightened and wrinkled the well ironed material. The way I was acting was getting to be too much. My heart feels so heavy without daddy near.

Am I too attached?.... Too clingy?

"I was only sneaking the babysitter in through the back door baby." He explained his voice quiet and delicate as his fingers ran through my disarrayed locks. He always talks to me with such care when I cried, I couldn't begin to explain my gratitude.
"Babygirl, I'm right here." He reassured, his hands falling down to caress my back.