23 | Drunk In Love

Four shots later and I could barely stand on my two feet let alone walk up the steps. However, I had to get back upstairs before I got caught.

I managed to clamber my way to the top without falling down to my death. I waddled down the hall, panting from the excessive movement.

Maybe I should take daddy's offer and go to the gym with him...

The more I tried to stand the more dizzy I became, and the more dizzy I got the more I thought of daddy. I can't think about him without the remembrance of my confession. I couldn't stop thinking about his honey like voice, his sweet smile, and his beautiful tattoos. My mind was reeling with all the things that made me love him.

I want him with me forever. I have to see him now even if that means getting caught.

I continued to further down the hall with muffled giggles and a few hiccups that almost made me collapse. When I got to his bedroom door, I was surprised that I didn't burst it down. I was feeling fuzzy and could barely stand on my two feet.

It took me a few tries to remember how a doorknob worked, and when I finally got it open; I forget how to stand. 

The door came flying open with boisterous force. And then there was me falling face first onto the firm hardwood floor.

"Mmphh." I whined at the impact. 

Owie....

I shuffled around the floor, hauling my heavy limbs to stand back up.

My ruckus was definitely enough to wake daddy. He was sitting up on his bed rubbing his his puffy eyes, his hair tousled lazily.

Daddy, why do you have to be so perfect??

"Angel?? What's the matter??" He grumbled with a gruff voice from just having woken up. It was not like his usual clear and soft voice. My knees weakened at the melodic sound, I could fall on my face all over again.

He didn't notice my intoxicated state yet because sleep was still begging to overtake his body.

He immediately stood up after not receiving an answer from me. And he was quick on his feet when he noticed my swaying body ready to tip over at the slightest movement.

"Did you have a nightmare again baby?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist to keep me grounded.

"Did something happen? Talk to me. Please?" He begged holding my hands and searching my eyes for any indication that I was okay.

But his worry was gone once he noticed my low eyelids and the retched smell of adult juice from my breath.

He deeply sighed his arms dropping to the side, "What did you do?? How many drinks did you have?" He didn't seem worried anymore. And he surely wasn't in a party mood now that he found out.

Why isn't he happy yet?

"D-daddy *hiccup* we're gunna....ha-have a party!" I slurred raising my hands in the air to mimic the dancing people from the movie earlier.

"A party? After you've broken how many rules? Let's see; staying up past your bedtime and drinking things that's aren't meant for you. You could've hurt yourself....permanently." He spat. I've never seen him so angry at me.

"But daddy...*hiccup* p-party?..."

"No. There is no party." He huffed before continuing, "Jesus this is all my fault, I shouldn't have let you watch such an adult film." He rubbed his sleepy yet narrowed eyes.

"Come. I'm taking you back to your bed." He reached out for my hand but instead I crossed my arms with a frown.

"No."