22 | Adult Juice

"What flavor ice cream do you want angel?" Daddy voiced from the kitchen.

The week has finally come to an end and daddy and I welcome the weekend with open arms. His long hours at work leaves me lonely during the week, but I know he'll make up for it.

Most Friday nights daddy and I would have movie marathons together. The rest of the weekend is spent with cuddles and lots of alone time.

It is everything a little can wish for. Alone time with their caregiver is absolute heaven.

I was too immersed on picking a movie, that I didn't hear daddy call me. Nor did I hear him enter the living room after receiving no answer from me.

"Do you want me to pick a movie for us?" He chuckled at my furrowed brows and intense pout at the screen.

I jumped at his sudden appearance, but then smiled uneasily  mumbling a sweet,  "Please daddy?"

I didn't want to watch another Barbie movie; anything but that. "If you want, y-you can pick something you like....since I'm always choosing.... then you'll be able to enjoy the movie. You can–"

"Baby," He cut me off with a small snicker. "I'll pick a movie we both can enjoy."

I'm sure my blush was obvious as I stared at my toes. I played with them hem of my shorts as he watched me with endearment.

"I actually came to ask you what flavor ice cream you'd like?" He questioned. The mention of the icy sweet desert immediately got me giddy.

"Vanilla and strawberry!" I bounced up and down imagining the delicious taste of the ice cream. "C-can I get whipped cream and sprinkles too daddy?"

"Hmm, have you been a good girl today...." He tapped his chin as he stared into space to ponder over the events of the day.

All I did was color and watch cartoons as he worked, I didn't bother him; at least that's what I thought.

"I think I was good daddy..." I sent him puppy eyes and a cute pout hoping to convince him.

His smile grew wide at the sight, "How am I supposed to say no to that sweet face." Without more to say he disappeared into the kitchen, making tons of ruckus as he prepared our bowls of ice cream.

The anticipation was killing me. Yet it didn't last too long because the vibrating of a phone caught my attention. The screen lit up as it buzzed against the table.

I leaned over to see who it was, maybe it was Hobi? Or Joonie?

But I was shocked to see that the message was from a person I despise most in this world: Rose. What were they texting about? Why is she texting him so late?? Was she still trying to take him away from me???

My trembling fingers reached out for the device, the buzzing was killing me inside. I had to know what they were talking about. But I didn't get a chance to even peek at the message because daddy strolled in with two bowls of ice cream.

Dang it daddy....another time then.

"For my pretty angel." He coaxed taking a seat beside me and handing me the sugary desert.

"Thank you." I smiled at him wearily before focusing on my bowl of ice cream.

My heart swelled and Rose was long forgotten as I stared at the extra scoop of strawberry ice cream. "You gave me an extra scoop, silly daddy." I was already prepared on giving the extra to him but he stopped me before that could happen.

"I know. I gave you extra for being so well behaved baby. Now eat up and watch the movie." He commanded gesturing towards the film that had begun.

With a nod I dug into the ice cream, the sweet flavor melting on my bubbling taste buds. I hummed at it's deliciousness and immersed myself into the movie.