Chapter 1

Serena Pov.

By the time we arrived at Vale, (Y/N) got a room for us at a hotel not too far from the forest we ran out. By the time we arrive at the room I notice there was two beds meaning we have to share a bed but I wonder who (Y/N) would sleep, just the though of him sleeping next to me starting to make me blush a little and at the same time worried if Mallow or Dawn would sleep next to him and make their own moves trying to get him to fall in love with them.We then started to unpack our clothes, dust, medical supplies, interesting souvenirs we collected, my special gift to (Y/N) which I keep hidden away and our weapons even though Dawn can just create one using her semblance since she's too lazy to make or buy one for her to use. Anyway I was sitting on one of the beds in the room sewing a hood on to (Y/N)'s collar for his coat for two reasons, 1. for being more stealthy in the dark and 2. which is important to hide his features during the night when we go out,Mallow is sleeping on the other bed next to the one I'm sitting in her cat form, Dawn is taking a shower while listening to a play list of both water or ice base songs and for (Y/N) he left the room just before he ask me to add a hood for his coat. Speaking of (Y/N) I starting to wonder what he's doing now ether asking information for his unknown mother who disappear making me worried or he's just looking for a place just to 100 or 1000 chilly dogs making me disappointed.

Knock Knock

I hear a knock at the door, I try to smell who it is but I remember I still need time to embrace my werewolf side so I won't get out of control like I did last time when I almost burned down the forest near Atlas.

Knock Knock

Serena:Give me a minute.

I put (Y/N)'s coat down for a second and walk towards the door, as I opened the door I see two women standing there. One of them is holding a mug, a cane, she even have grey hair, brown eyes and wearing green as for the other woman she has blond hair, green eyes, wearing glasses and some sort of wand in her hands.

Serena:(thoughts) is she a witch

???: Excuse me but is it alright if we come in and have a word with you miss.

Serena:Ok, sure come on in (confused) um miss.

???: Oh where are my manners my name is Olivia Ozina, headmistress of Beacon Academy and this is my assistant Glynda Goodwitch, a combat teacher at my school.

Serena:(thought) called it, I knew she was a witch(out loud) Nice to meet you both.

I let both of them in the room and Ozina is sitting in (Y/N)'s favorite chair in the room while Goodwitch is standing near the bed that has (Y/N)'s coat laying there.

Ozina:Is there anyone else sleeping in this room like let's say a certain odd color green cat sleeping on the bed.

She pointed at Mallow who is in her cat form sleeping on the 2nd bed near the one I'm sitting next to .....
Wait a minute how did she know

Serena:(shocked) How did you know that she's a...

Ozina: Let's just say I just happen to have a student who can transformed into a cat just like your friend. But is there anyone else who sleeps here.

Serena:Yes, their are two other people who sleeps here but one of them is in the shower while the other is out.

Ozina:Ok I'll wait until I can tell all of you why I'm here.