Chapter 26

(Y/N) Pov.

It has been a couple of weeks after my fight with Issei plus he's dead making it a bonus, his parents being sent for life in prison, waking up in a hospital, reunited with my family and Serena giving birth to a pair of twins named Ace the Hedgehog and Grace the Werewolf. After two days I got my cast off and we both were discharge from the hospital, when we arrive at beacon all my friends, girlfriends and my family all adore the twins, they even bought baby supplies thanks to Willow who owned the SCD until Weiss is ready to be owner. Jaune and the guys kept their promise of being uncles to them along with the rest, I've meet the rest of Rias' members named Kiba and Gasper which are now my brothers in arms and uncles to my kids which they gladly accept. Anyway right now I'm in the hospital room with Rias since she's not the only one giving birth but Yang, Blake and Irina are too, they already gave birth and they were waiting for us to arrive at the ORC's dorm room but now it's Rias' turn cause right now she's screaming in pain and holding my hand tightly, thanks to my Werehog strength I didn't feel a thing, ok I may feel a little pain.

Nurse:Ok one more push.

She scream in pain until we heard a baby cry, we look and saw our baby. The nurse clean the baby and wrapped it in a blanket.

Nurse:Congratulation Mr Hedgehog and Ms Gremory.

Rias:(breaths hard) Actually Mrs. Hedgehog.

Nurse:Oh my mistake, it's a boy Mrs. hedgehog.

She handed Rias the baby and she holds him, the baby calms down after Rias holds him as she rub his head and she cried tears of joy for our baby boy.

Rias:He's so beautiful, our little baby boy.

(Y/N):He sure is, he look just like me.

Rias:Well close enough.

The baby boy had half of Rias' red hair on the left side and my dark blue hair from my Werehog side on the right with hedgehog ears but the right ear was red and the left was dark blue. He open his eyes and he had a red right eye and blue-green on the left eye, he look at Rias and he giggled making Rias smile. He look at me and reach his hands to me, Rias hand me the baby boy as I bounce him a bit making him smile as a tear fell down making me happy to see another son of mine.

(Y/N):He's so special.

Rias:He really is, its funny how he has half of our eyes and hair but his little ears color are on the wrong side like a pattern.

(Y/N):Ha ha, he really is, have you thought of a name.

Rias:I can't decide to name him ether Atom.

(Y/N):Adam A-D-A-M,?

Rias:No A-T-O-M, Atom like the small particles.

(Y/N):Oh neat.

Rias:So ether Atom or (sigh) a name my father wants to name after himself.

(Y/N):You know I like Atom, it's a perfect name for him.

He giggled making Rias sigh in relief.

Rias:At least he approves the name.

(Y/N):Good thing, honestly Atom is the only thing I can think of that has both blue and red.

We both were discharge from the hospital and on our way to beacon, we arrived at Rias' dorm room and saw some of our friends and some of my girlfriends were waiting for us. When they saw us Rias sat down on her bed while they gather around looking at Atom.

Asia:Oh my oum he's so cute.

Akeno:He really is, he even got half of Rias and (Y/N)'s looks.

Rias:(giggled) Yes he does.