Chapter 13

Weiss Pov.

We exited out of the elevator and we started to walked towards our dorm, I felt so ashamed of my father but not him but I felt so ashamed that the Schnee named was broken even more than before. I notice my teammate are sad but I was even more so, I have to make this up to them, I don't want team FORS to look at me like I'm a criminal who killed a part of them but more so to (Y/N). I begin to run multiple scenarios about telling him that my terrible "father" is one of the ones to blame or how I'm his daughter, I wasn't sure how he would react but I still couldn't stop myself from crying.

Ruby:Weiss, everything is going to be ok.

Weiss:(sad) How, (sniff) their families are dead because of one of mine.

Yang:Weiss (she looked at her) if they blame you then why are they still being nice to you and they aren't saying bad stuff about you or burning your stuff.

Blake: Yang's right, even before I met you I though you were just like your family like discriminate Faunus, looking down on every here or being a stuck up royal bi**h with a higher class than everyone here with perfect grades.No offense.

Weiss:None taken

Blake:But when I got to know you more, your we're different than what I imagine. Your kind in your own way, your a bit open and you accept me for being a Faunus even though I used to be in the white fang. But they were a bit of a few bumps here or there before you all know I'm a Faunus but the important answer here is that your not just my teammate but your my friend and why would it be different for (Y/N) and his team if you weren't their friends.

Weiss:(sniff, smiles)Thanks Blake.

Blake:(smiles)No problem

Ruby:Yeah, Blake's right Weiss, why would it be different for them.

Yang:Plus Dawn said it take a lot to make (Y/N) angry on a certain subject but mostly when someone steals his chilly dogs or make fun of his family which I understand.

Weiss:I know but I have to make this up to him.

Blake: Your not the only one Weiss, I have to make it up to him cause of Adam's old plan of his to try and use the white fang to take out not only (Y/N) but his father too so he would be in charge and use fear against the humans.

Yang:(sigh) We all have to make it up to them even though me and Ruby have nothing to do with it but we still want to help them heal their scars. I have a feeling we might have to tell team JNPR and ORC about this.

Ruby:Yeah I had the same feeling but I don't know how the ORC would react that not only Issei and his family would be one of the murderers but he lied to Irina about he try to be a hero and "saved" his friends all for a stupid harem. Wait, what's harem.

Yang: I'll tell you later sis but theirs one thing I need to show you.

Yang took out her scroll and she showed us (Y/N)'s upper body and he had scars, I was so surprise that a tear fell off my eye.

Blake:How did you...

Yang; I took a picture of him during his first day and when I saw it I couldn't believe that he went through a lot after 10 years.

Weiss:Some of them look like Grimm marks but not the ones on his arms and his chest. They don't look like Grimm marks I'm familiar with

Ruby:That's because they aren't(looks at her in confuse) they look like knife marks, you could tell how deep it cuts through the skin.