Chapter 24

(Y/N) Pov.(couple minutes before the fight)

I chased after Issei as he ride one of the flying robots through the Emerald Forest, he finally stopped and cut the robot with my father's sword and he land on the ground and I stop 10 feet away from him. I heard thunder from a mile away then it started to rain, I put my goggles on and hood up to block out the water so it won't distract me, we both stare at each other for a moment until we walk around in a circle. We were having a stand off with our swords in our hands.

Boom

The sound of thunder and rustling trees were the only thing we both heard, I look at my father's sword in his hand making me angry, I can't wait to reclaim the sword.

Issei:You know it wouldn't had come to this if you never existed!

(Y/N):It still wouldn't had change if I existed, the reason this happen is because of your emotions. Perverted, selfish, lies, rude, lust and a major asshole to everyone including women. This is one of the reason why you were barely my friend to begin with years ago, it was also another reason why I didn't tell you the girls I had a crush on mostly cause you wouldn't stop talking about their future cup size, me and Serena being the first of our species which you would blabber out causing more damage and you being my brother in arms!

Issei:Who gives a sh*t being your brother!

(Y/N):Well you don't know what you missed, all the great times me, my father, and his team had going to amusement parks, wild adventures and the people we help. Even as a small little hedgehog I still know what's right from wrong, good from bad, Dark from light, but you didn't. You got jealous of my family teaching me things yours can't with your brain being small as your dick!

Issei:That's exactly why they need to go, not only your father's team but your whole family from his best friend Tails to the future rival Silver, they all made my parents look like chumps. My parents wanted to be legendary hunters with me being born as a famous child until your family all stand in the spot light after beating Eggman, because of them no one remembers my family helping only humans defending a small village but only a group of animals who saved the world and helped both humans and Faunus everywhere while my family try to lied their way in the spot light. The last ten years my family started to be number 1 but we were still only 2nd rate. My family name wanted to be powerful, rich, famous, remembered with us men having a harem just like yours, I had to start with a simple leather glove while you had everything on a silver plater, once Eggman sees me with your head he'll help grant me the dream I wanted my whole life!

(Y/N):That is exactly why no one will ever remember you from the terrible things you all did. All of this carnage, families you all murder and Eggman killing my dad all because your family wanted power over others like what all criminals want controlled with desire, you let that desire control you, your no better than Eggman but once he takes over the world he's just going to get rid of you. But all of your lies are over with me and you finishing what we started 10 years ago in the same place with both of us fighting each other to the death all because of your stupid dream being the harem king!

Issei:(angrily)IT WAS GOING TO BE BEST DREAM FOR ME, EGGMAN SAID ALL OF OUR DREAMS WOULD COME TRUE IF YOU WERE OUT OF THE PICTURE, YOU NEVER DESERVE THE TITLE, IT WAS MY CHOICE TO MAKE THE BEST ONE FOR ME!

(Y/N):(angrily)YOU CHOOSE WRONG, I DON'T CARE IF I BECAME THE HAREM KING OR KING OF THE MONSTERS BUT THAT'S THE MOST STUPIDEST REASON TO NOT ONLY WORK WITH EGGMAN, KILL MY PARENTS BUT THAT DREAM YOU HAVE IS MORE LIKE A SIDE MISSION TO ACHIVE. NOW THAT SWORD YOU HAVE AS A TROPHY, I WANT IT BACK!