Chapter 19

(Y/N) Pov.

After the news about Riser and Eggman everyone is starting to slowly put the pieces together but if it was me than it would take me a minute cause I'm to fast for the world but everyone's eyes are slowly opening for the real truth about the murder mystery, from what Ozina told me she said that Ironwood and Jacques doesn't deserve death since their not afraid of dying but looking at their work changing is worse than killing them like how a wrestler is not afraid of dying in honor or peace but removing a mask from them is like braking the soul inside of them so that's basically torturing them. Heck theirs a lot of things happening like Ozina, Goodwitch, Rossweisse, Salem want me to call them by their first name except for Rossweisse and Salem since that's their actual name but they are now my new girlfriends, Sienna Khan and Ilia are staying here at beacon as team FORS' protectors, the Phenex family declare Ravel the next heiress of the clan along with planning our wedding after Eggman's defeat, Weiss' older sister Winter decided to stay here a bit longer before she has to go back to Ironwood and arrest him for his crimes.Then their was the most important one that Olivia ask me, but I already forgot what it was and I know it was important, she said after everything we we're going to take a break from the hit list and have fun from all the classes and facing criminals we deserve a break, I was waiting for my girlfriends to arrive at the launchpad to head to a carnival that just open up yesterday.

Nora/Ruby:(Y/N)!!!

I see Ruby and Nora running towards me and tackle me to the ground while kissing me everywhere

Rias:Ok you two, leave some for us.

Weiss:What she said, remember to share. But I hope you don't mind my sister Winter to accompany us

(Y/N):I don't mind

They both helped me up and each girl give me a kiss but some of them added tongue to the kiss fighting to claim their territory, some of them I won but I let the rest win. After I separated we all walked towards the bullhead to take us to Vale, after landing we saw a bunch of games, rides and food all around.

Olivia:Shall we go.

(Y/N):Don't need to ask me twice.

We walked around the place until someone called out making us stop in our tracks.

Man:Hey you hedgehog((Y/N)points at himself) yeah you, how about winning a prize for your lady. I'll give you 3 tries for free.

(Y/N):Wow thanks but what's the occasion.

Man:Well I notice you have a hand full of more than one lady, since I have 3 wives so might as well give you 3 tries for free.

(Y/N):(looks at girls)Do you girls want prizes.

Girls:Yeah.

I started to play the game the man was at and I won 3 stuff animals, we all started to play the carnival games and I kept on winning all of them from the milk tanks, popping balloons and a high striker even though Nora try to cheat on that game but I can't allow my hyper active hammer girl get kick out. It was all going well and my girlfriends are happy for me winning them prizes. We sat down on the small tables eating some food.

Blake:I got some Cotten candy, here(rips a piece)try a piece.

She move the piece towards my mouth, I open it and took the Cotten candy but some of her fingers entered my mouth, I quickly pull away as we both blush.

(Y/N): It taste good.

Blake:You look like you never been to a carnival before.