Chapter 21

*1 month later *(Y/N) Pov.

That was an eventful month, who knew I had enough energy to satisfy this many girls in one month but man that was wild. The sun shined through the window and I try to cover my eyes, but I knew I had to wake up sooner or later. I open my eyes and I look at my surroundings, I looked down and I saw Blake and Rias hugging my arms in between their breast while Xenovia, Kuroka and Pyrrha slept on my chest with theirs being push against mine, they were so adorable I couldn't help put to rub their heads causing them to wake up.

Kuroka:(yawns) Oh morning handsome.

(Y/N):Morning, I'm glad it's finally over.

Pyrrha:Yeah, but that doesn't mean we can't still have fun later on.

(Y/N):(mind) Since when did Pyrrha became a pervert

Rias:Well you were a wild animal through out the month

(Y/N):You don't say

Xenovia:So how did it feel to taking a bunch of girls virginity away.

(Y/N): Wild, and I enjoyed it.

Blake:So who do you think was the best.

(Y/N):Well I don't have a favorite, but you know I love you all equally.

I saw the girls smiling at my response and they each took turns kissing me.

Kuroka:Your so sweet honey.

(Y/N):Thanks kitty.

Blake:(pouts) Hey I though I was kitty.

(Y/N):No your ninja cat.

Rias:Then what about the other cat girls.

(Y/N):Koneko is kitten, Mallow is green kitty and Sienna is tigress.

Xenovia:Well we should get up, we got classes.

Kuroka:Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that.

We all started to get up, I put my boxers on until I heard a thud behind me, I looked behind and I saw Xenovia lying on the floor.

(Y/N):(worried) Are you ok nova.

Xenovia:I'm fine but my legs are wobbly, I don't think I can walk properly.

(Y/N):Don't worry I'll carry you.

Xenovia:(smile)Thank you my knight.

Rias:Now let's take a shower

I helped Xenovia get in the shower and after a while to get the stench off we change into our school uniforms and I carried Xenovia bridal style towards ports class. We arrived in the class and I set Xenovia next to me, by the time everyone arrive Aika sat next to me leaning her head on my shoulder.

Aika:So, how do you feel.

(Y/N):A bit tired, I'm lucky my legs didn't give out

Ruby:Oh yeah at lunch we should start planning

(Y/N):(confuse)Plan what?

Ruby:(smirk)You'll see

I notice Ruby had a smirk on her face, we been together so long that I know what that smirk is for and it's not good but I'm not going to worried about what she'd planed.

Port:Now on to the story, during my time in Vacuo I blah blah blah, blah blah blah. Blah blah

Here we go again, I'm entering the Dream World, good night everyone. And everything goes dark.