Chapter 14

Kiba Pov.

We been in Hedgehog village for one month and we didn't fight that much Grimm, it was starting to get odd that the average time and the average Grimm population that came in contact with the village is starting to decrease like as if they starting to get smarter or act like normal animals. But that's just a theory, anyway I was walking towards the room that me, Issei and Gasper are staying in. I walked in and I saw Gasper sleeping in his bed on the right side of the room and on the left side Issei is sitting on his bed holding a picture, I walked behind him and I saw him, Irina, a boy and three girls I never meet at a young age.

Kiba:Are those four people the ones you try to save.

Issei:(sad) Yeah, I wish I could do something. If I did then Irina wouldn't be heartbroken about losing a boy she loved.

Kiba:(pats shoulder) I know you can't change the pass, but its better to learn from them

Issei:Like how you learn that it wasn't your fault after losing your friends from that experiment.

Kiba:Yeah, but I had a feeling that your friend wants you to live on, just like mine would.

Issei:Thanks Kiba.

Kiba:No problem, talk to me if you need some advice.

I walked towards my bed but their was something I forgot to tell Issei.

Kiba:Oh, almost forgot(Issei looks at him) Had you heard that Roman Torchwick is dead.

Issei:(eyes widen) Wait Roman Torckwick is dead

Kiba:Yeah, but he was murder and they found something.

Issei:(questionable look) Found what

Kiba:They found a tape showing Roman and Adam Taurus killing Jack Hydro and his wife Johanna the polar bear from team Unleashed, the murder mystery that no one can figure out.

Issei:Wow, I never expected that

Kiba:Me nether, well at least one monster got what he deserves.(sigh) Well good night Issei

Issei:Night Kiba

I got into my bed, I look at the ceiling for a bit before I turn around.

Kiba:(thought)I wonder what Rias and the others are doing

With that final though I slowly fall asleep.

Issei Pov.

I watched Kiba sleep, when I was sure he fall asleep I look at the picture again and cut off everyone expect Irina and me.

Issei:(though)With that rodent out of the way, theirs nothing that's going to stop me from being the harem king.

I put the photo away but I still have one big question in my head

Issei:(thought)Who kill Roman, how did someone find the evidence, or better yet how did anyone manage to get any evidence

I had so many questions in my head but I don't want to get too tired to look at the cow Faunus jugs, I lay down on the bed but with a final though before I slept.