Chapter 27

Velvet Pov.

It has been a wonderful for me, (Y/N) and the other girls since more of our kids start showing up. Luckily for me I had twins named Peter and Jack thankfully (Y/N)'s aunt was half joking about having more then 1 baby instead of me having 14. Jack has my features but he had hedgehog ears instead of bunny ears while Peter is the same but he had white tips, a red left eye and bunny ears. I was sitting on a bench enjoying the cool breeze of the air while humming a song to them as they smiled, I heard footsteps coming towards me, I look up and saw someone I don't want to be near mine or the others kids, Cardin and his lackeys.

Cardin:Well, well what do we have here. A freak with two smaller freaks.

Velvet:You better watch your mouth about talking to my kids Cardin.

Cardin:Ha ha, you think I'm scared, no one scares me not even a stupid bunny like you or your rodent of a boyfriend can do about it. I think it's time for one of them *points at sons* to feel the first pain in their lives.

Cardin walk towards me as I look around to run but his team blocked every direction, I move my sons away from them and close my eyes in fear.

BOOM

I heard something loud coming as I open my eyes and I saw (Y/N) in front of me protectively and grabbing Cardin's arm and he look like he was in pain.

Cardin:(in pain)Where did you come from.

(Y/N):Not important, so you threatening to not only hurt my bunny but my kids Winchester.

Cardin:(scared)Oh so they're your kids.

(Y/N) punched Cardin with a right hook breaking through his aura that broke his nose, he staggers back for a moment and he fall down on the floor.

Cardin:You son of a bit-

(Y/N):(throws shield)Language.

I heard more footsteps coming and I saw Mallow, Dawn and Serena who already gave birth to their kids so I'm guessing their in RWBY's dorm room while they look after them.

Serena:So you trying to hurt kids now Winchester.

(Y/N):You realize that one of us can take you four at once in less then a minute, but normally a person can't do things on their own unless its personal.

Dawn:My big question is why are you becoming huntsmen if you all bully, show no respect and treat our people along with yours like freaks in cages.

Mallow:She's right, you four are poor examples of true huntsmen, they're suppose to protect others not force them away or use them like shields.

(Y/N):Unhuntsman like material, your lucky my kids are here or else I'll break every bone and organ in all of your bodies.

Cardin:So what you got no rights to judge me for my actions.

(Y/N):Well your "actions" have consequences, it's about time I teach you a lesson along with every other students and my brothers in arms here you bullied in this school.

???:I would agree with your option.

We all look over to see Olivia and Glynda holding their kids.

Glynda:I agreed as well, your behavior in bullying students is unacceptable. So if you lose to team FORS you'll be expelled.