Chapter 3

I am currently leading Yami and Asta down the halls of house of Novachrono on our way to see my brother. We arrived at a big door. I knocked on the door asking for permission to enter which I got. "Brother you've got some visitors." I said still wondering why Yami and Asta were summoned.

I stepped into brother's office and let Yami and Asta in and saw my brother put the papers he had in his hands down and turned his attention to us. "Ah Captain Yami and this must be Asta. Welcome." Julius smiled at them as I went to sit in his chair. Julius suddenly realised I was staring at him intensely and started talking after he cleared his throat. "Oh right. I bet Roxy is just dying to know why I summoned you here." Julius said as I nodded my head.

"I was informed by the other Magic squad Captains that Asta possesses now magic but he was still able to defeat someone who had magic." Julius said. "Y-yes that's correct Wizard King." Asta said enviously. I just sighed knowing what is about to happen next. "Is that your grimoire right there? Can I see it for a second? Please?" Julius said with stars in his eyes. "Sure!" Asta said showing Julius his grimoire.

After a little while of fan boying over Asta Julius noticed how quiet I was and he knew something was wrong. "Why are you so quiet Roxy?" Julius asked. "Yes. Something doesn't add up here and I think you know what that is." I said crossing my arms in front of my chest and raising one of my eye brows. I suddenly saw Julius become nervous. "Why does Asta poses a grimoire even though he doesn't have magic but I don't?" I said. I saw Julius become uncomfortable and just raised his shoulders confirming he has no idea why. I still looked at him sceptically as I walked out of his office. "He's hiding something from me and I know it." I said as I went to my room to take a nice bath and call it a night.

Meanwhile in Julius's office.

"Marx!" Julius shouted. "Yes your highness?" Marx asked. "You are certain that spell is still active?" Julius asked. "Yes your highness it is still active." Marx replied.

The next day I started to prepare for my trip to the Heart Kingdom. "Mmm? I wonder what Lolopechka would like as a gift?" I asked while staring at items that could possibly be used as a gift. "Oh this is perfect!" I said taking the heart shaped necklace. I gave the necklace to Dalia to get it rapped before I have to leave.

It was now late afternoon and I was just about to leave for the Heart Kingdom. As I headed outside to the flying carriage I saw all the Magic knight captains outside. "Oh they might be here for a meeting." I thought. Tybalt, the head of my personal knight squad opened the door for me and all the Captains eyes were on me. They all immediately knelt before me and I just smiled and greeted the Captains. "Good evening Captains. They all got up and Fuegoleon approached me with a kind smile. "Good evening Your Highness. Are you off to visit some nobles?" Fuegoleon asked. "No I am not. I'm on my way to the Heart Kingdom to go see Queen Lolopechka." I said with a smile. "I see. Safe journey Your Highness." Charlotte said. "Thank you." I said as I started walking to my carriage where I saw my knight squad. "Oh heads-up, Brother is in a bad mood." I said and heard many sighs.

"Your highness." Tybalt said as he extended his hand to help me up the carriage. "Thank You Tybalt. We then lifted off of the ground and the Captains bowed again. "It's going to be good to be away from my brother for a while. Especially after last night." I thought to myself. "He's definitely hiding something and I know Marx is also connected to it somehow." I said to myself again.

After a day's travel we decided to stop at a small village near the border to the Heart Kingdom. "Ah it's good to finally stop for a bit." I said as I stepped off of the carriage and stretched. "Your Highness we'll be stopping here for two hours to refill our supplies. Please do not stray too far. "Tybalt said. " I won't!" I said as I put my hood up to cover my face. "What a lovely little town. It seems so peaceful. Mh?" something then caught my eye and I just had to find out what it was. I followed a small light thing to a small barn just at the edge of the town. I entered the barn and saw a grimoire just floating in mid-air. "What is a grimoire doing out here?" I said as I went closer to inspect it. As I approached it I saw that it seemed so different than a normal grimoire. "Wait, this is a one leaf grimoire? How?" I said as I touched it and suddenly zoned out for a second until I was snapped out of it by the voice of Tybalt. "There you are Your Highness. It's time to go!" Tybalt said. "Oh right. I'm coming." I said as I took the grimoire and was about to put it in my bag but it suddenly disappeared. "Strange? I'll have to talk to the grimoire tower master when we come back to find out if this grimoire came back to the tower or not. "I said as I made my way back to the carriage.

~~Chapter 3 Done!

Clover Facts #3: Yami's favorite things are cigarettes, intimidation, and interesting people

##The Knight in the beginning is Tybalt