Chapter 15

Today was the day. The day of my coronation. I was still asleep when Dalia knocked on my door. "Princess, Princess, are you awake?" Dalia said as she knocked on my door. "..." No response. Dalia sighed and then entered my room. "Oh Princess." Dalia said. Dalia opened my curtains and it made me wake up with a jump." Wakey wakey Princess! We have a lot to do today." Dalia said.

I sat up and looked at my wall in front of me still half asleep. "Okay." I said then started stretching my arms. "I've readied your bath Princess and the chefs are making your breakfast as we speak. I asked them to bring it to your room. The maids will also bring your dress soon and your hair stylist will here in an hour for your hair and makeup. I got up and went to my bathroom to take a nice soothing bath.

After my bath and breakfast the stylist came and was doing my hair and makeup when I heard a knock on my door. How are you doing Roxy my dear?" Uncle said coming in. "I'm freaking out but I'll be fine." I said with a smile. "You sure are good at hiding your nerves." Uncle said with a small chuckle. "Of course I am." I said.

"Anyway, I will see you later. Don't worry. You'll make a great Queen Roxy. Just believe in yourself." Uncle said. I looked at him. "Thank you Uncle."

The morning came and gone and it was almost time for my coronation. I had a nice lunch in the lake garden. I was staring off still pondering whether or not I am ready for this. "Common Roxy stop doubting yourself!" I said slapping my cheeks. "Nervous Princess?" I heard Tybalt appear. I was shocked to see him in his full knight outfit. "I see what you are doing." I said with a chuckle.

Suddenly I saw the Council members of the Clover Kingdom walking to me. "Good afternoon Princess." One of the Council men said. "Good afternoon Council men. Is there something wrong?" I said with a nervous face. "Indeed. The house of Kira has challenged your claim for the Throne of the Clover Kingdom it seems." One of them said which shocked me and Tybalt. "This does mean a duel between you and the eldest son of the Kira house Phillip. The battle will be held in an hour's time. Please make the necessary preparations.' The council man said as they all walked away." My heart was beating out of my chest. I was left there speechless. I then saw Julius and Uncle run towards me. "By the looks on your faces I guess you already heard the news?" Julius asked and Tybalt and I nodded our heads.

"I'm so sorry Roxy dear. I didn't know this would happen. That my family would reject your claim to the throne." Uncle said. "Don't be Uncle." I said looking up with determination. "I'll kick his ass into kingdom come." Everyone saw my determination and this made Julius and Tybalt smirked knowing no one, except a few magic knights and they knew of my magic. Not even Uncle knew about it.

It was time for the battle for the throne. The stadium was packed and our fight was transmitted throughout the kingdom and Lolopechka asked to see the fight as well. The Council members were all present as well as all the royal families and the magic knight Captains and Julius as well as other important people.

Phillip entered the stadium and the crowd cheered for him. Dalia and Tybalt were by my side and were giving me advice. "Remember to watch out for his lighting strikes. They are fast and can come without warning." Tybalt said. "Don't worry. I've got the upper hand here. I'll go in with my magic bow and make him think I'll be using it. The house of Kira doesn't know I have magic. I have improved so much in two months so I'll be fine I said. (This is Phillip.)  

"Now fighting to defend her claim to the throne, Princess Roxy!" The announcer yelled and cheers erupted even loader

"Now fighting to defend her claim to the throne, Princess Roxy!" The announcer yelled and cheers erupted even loader. "I've got this!" I said to Dalia and Tybalt and made my way to the center of the stadium. "So Princess, are you ready to give up your throne?" Phillip said with a cocky grin. "Of course not!"

~~~Chapter 15 Done!

Clover fact #15: Jack's favorite things are rambling incoherently at bars and the pleasant feeling of cutting things.

**Chapter Cover Credited to Wlop!