Chapter 27

As I was sinking into the waters of the Heart Kingdom I felt something warm surround me and I could suddenly breathe. "U-Udine?" I managed to say. "Don't worry Queen Roxy, I will protect you. It's the least I could do for saving Lolopechka's life." Udine said as we surfaced and I was coughing out all the water that filled my lungs. Udine put me on solid ground and started attacking Dante. "You devil scum lay a hand on the Queens of The Heart and Clover Kingdoms! I will execute you right here for that!" Udine said and sent a flurry of magic attacks towards the three devil users. The captains were currying to reach us.

After a little while I could see Udine was struggling but unfortunately she was defeated. I rushed toward her sobbing. "U-Udine no! Please open your eyes." I cried and Dante walked towards me and stretching out his hand for me to take, which I didn't. "Come with me and be my wife and I swear I will leave both kingdoms alone." Dante said with a devilish smile.

I stopped crying and something snapped inside me. "Piss off!" I said not looking up. "E-excuse me?!" Dante was shocked at what I said. I got up and Dante could sense the malice I was emitting. "Oh such malice. I love it!" Dante said as he looked turned on. "I've had enough of this. You devils are hurting everyone I care about. You cursed Lolopechka. You took over the Diamond kingdom; your kind manipulated the elves. Everything is the devils fault!" I yelled the last bit and I was suddenly glowing making Dante backup a bit. The captains finally were able to reach where I was. Suddenly all my grimoires appeared and the all opened showing new spells and a huge clock head appeared behind me and I ripped off the anti-magic collar that was around my neck off.

"I'm finishing what I've started!" I said softly. "Tempus Mundi (Time World)!" Everything around us was distorting. "This is my world now." I said and my grimoires turned into different oddly familiar grimoires. Some of the captains saw me having copies of their grimoires. "B-but how is that possible?!" William said looking at Julius who was just as shocked. "I-I thought that type of magic was just a myth?!" Julius said shocked. "What the hell is that? Is it even magic?!" Yami asked. "It is indeed. This magic is the magic possessed by the God of Time, Chronos. It is said he used this type of magic to use any type of magic he's seen before and thus made copies of those grimoires..." Julius was interrupted by an immense mana presence. It was so strong it made most magic knights collapse onto the floor and made the devil users land on the floor as well.

"Now be gone! Mercury magic: Silver Blades! Celestial Magic: Holy light" I sent thousands of Mercury blades covered with celestial magic flying towards the devil users. The devil users were each scratched by the blades and Vanica was impaled through her stomach. "Damn it!" Vanica said. "Let's retreat for now. She's too dangerous." Zenon said and they disappeared.

Everyone was shocked to see the devil users retreat. As my spell disappeared and I returned to normal I fainted due to using too much mana. Everyone rushed towards me.

A week passed since that day and I was still not awake. Everyone got worried. Lolopechka raised a new barrier over the Heart and Clover Kingdoms. Everyone was successful in defending the kingdoms against the kingdoms against the devils disciples. Most learned the new magic that is used by the Heart Kingdom's Spirit Guardians aka Runes. Some grew stronger with this magic but others couldn't learn it. Everyone was still stunned by the magic I used.

The captains and remaining Spirit Guardians were gathered with Lolopechka. They were discussing a battle strategy to fend of the remaining devil disciples. None dared bring up what Roxy did until.. "Our spy has contacted me and told me one of the devil users is still badly hurt. It seems like she won't be such a threat anymore. If we all gang up on her we will most certainly defeat her. Also it seems that the devil users want to create the Tree of Death and have this world be invaded by devils." Yami said.

Just as the meeting was about to end someone spoke. "Are we not going to address the new found magic used by Queen Roxy? It's definitely not any magic any of us have ever seen before." Nozel said. "What is there to be said? It's most certainly a new form of magic. Something none of us have any experience in." William said. "Actually William you are mistaken. It isn't a new found magic type." Julius said and everyone looked at him.

"Oh have you found something on that magic Julius?" William said. "It is most certainly a strange type of magic that has gone unnoticed for centuries. The magic my sister used was God Magic. Something that excited only in the times where Gods ruled the human worlds. And it seems that Roxy is a descendant of the God of Time, Chronos. That must be why the Archangels chose her to make a pact with the Archangel Michael?" Julius said thinking.

"B-but does that mean you're a descendant of Chronos too sir?" William asked. Julius shook his head. "No I am most certainly not but what makes this strange is, is that there was no sign of the Novachrono family have any connections with the Gods." Julius said. "No matter that. All we know is, is that Roxy's magic fatally wounded one of the devil users. So now we need to help her use that magic and make her be able to control it without going into a fit of rage and let that magic run wild." Lolopechka said. "But how Your majesty?" Julius said. "None of us here knows how to help her master the use of the God of Time's magic." Julius said. "That's why we need to get Queen Roxy to the domain of the God of Time! He will be able to help her control his magic." Lolopechka said. "That's preposterous. There is no way of entering the realm of the Gods." Nozel said. "There might ... be a way." Julius said and everyone was looking at him. "I've read up on the origins of time magic and the mages who possessed time magic had made a shrine that they used to Worship the God of Time. But... I'm not sure where the shrine is and if it even still exists." Julius. "That is unfortunate indeed, but won't Roxy be able to sense where the shrine may be since she is now connected with the God of Time?" Lolopechka asked. "That might work but Roxy is still unconscious and doesn't show any signs of when she will wake up." Julius said.

Meanwhile in Roxy's Room. "Roxy! Roxy come find me. I can help you get through this!" A voice said and I slowly opened my eyes.

~~~Chapter 27 Done!

Clover fact #27: Grey's childhood is based on the fairy tale Cinderella.

As always credit to Wlop for the cover art