Chapter 31

Meanwhile during the time Roxy was unconscious. "She sure does know how to get everyone's attention" Vetto said. "I must say I like this quiet version of her more than when she was so snarky with us." Rhya said with a smirk. "She's been through so much, hasn't she?" Fana said.

"Patri can you hear me?" William's voice appeared. "What's wrong William?" Patri said. "Two if the devil users are attacking near the altar. Has Queen Roxy woken up yet?" William yelled. "She hasn't. I'm not sure how long she'll be unconscious for." Fana said. "Please keep her safe. I am most certain they can enter the shrine area! And they are definitely here to take revenge for their team mate!" William said. "We will!" Patri said.

Everyone was struggling to fend of the two male devils users. Everyone was tired and they knew where I was. "Just give us Roxy and we'll leave you alone." Dante said. "We're done being nice!" Zenon said. Some of the elves went out to help.

I finally woke up. But everything went to hell. Rhya was thrown back into the shrine area and was knocked out. "The elves?" I said softly. I stood up and sensed the devil users outside and sensed everyone growing weaker. "I have the power now. I will save everyone!" I said as I rushed outside stopping time and gathered everyone and got them all out of the way to protect them. I then returned time to normal and everyone was confused to where they were but was all brought back to their senses when Dante spoke.

"Ah my gorgeous Roxy has come back to me!" I sent Dante a glare. "Oh that malice. I really love the taste of your malice!" Dante said hugging himself while blushing. I sent mercury and holy light spears to the two devil users while my back was still turned to them. I healed everyone around me still not saying anything.

I finally turned around and then charged towards Zenon "I've had enough of you!" I shouted and just grazed Zenon's skin. He winced in pain and sent me flying backwards into the side of the mountain. The captains charged towards the devil users. "This is going to be a pain in the neck." I said and started charging towards Zenon again but got blocked by Dante and he looked angry.

"Stop this in obedience and come with me, NOW!' Dante said and his eyes started glowing red and started turning into his devil form. I backed away. Dante suddenly charged towards me and grabbed me by the neck. He was suffocating me and I was almost going to black out when one of my grimoires touched my back.

"Fire creation magic: Ignis Columna and Celestial Magic: Holey Light!" I managed to say and Dante let go of me and backed away. Back at the captains Fuegoleon saw me use his magic and suddenly saw Salamander leave his side and come towards me. "Fire Spirit Magic: Salamander's Breath!" Salamander fired a fireball. Dante was sent flying. Salamander then came to my face and snuggled with me. I giggled when he did that. Suddenly Nori popped up and got jealous.

"Thanks for the help Salamander. Please return to Fuegoleon. Nori will help me." I said to Salamander and he went back to Fuegoleon. I suddenly got a vision. "Chronostasis!" I said and moved all of my allies. Suddenly a large area was covered with bones. "Phew that was a close one!" Vetto said. "Thank you your Majesty." William said. "Let's focus on Zenon. He's already injured. I said and everyone nodded. I backed up a bit and readied an attack. Everyone managed to corner Zenon and some were isolating Dante from Zenon.

A sudden rush of mana came and everyone was shocked to see what I was doing. "Human being possessed by a devil. You have broken the rules of the Gods. For your punishment I will smite you here and set your soul free from the devil inside you! Tempus autem Dei est scriptor irae (God of Time's Wrath)!" I shouted and send a beam of light towards Zenon. For a split second I looked like the God of Time Chronos. Zenon couldn't dodge the attack and fell to the ground barely breathing.

Dante was shocked. I landed next to Zenon and finished him off killing him. "May you find salvation." I said. When I was ready to face Dante he was nowhere to be found. "Looks like the big bad boss got scared." Vetto said. I sunken to my knees as the fatigue set in. "Queen Roxy!" Tybalt rushed towards me. "I'm fine Tybalt." I said. We all made our way back to the lake house to rest for a bit before going back to the Heart kingdom.

~~~Chapter 31 Done!

Clover fact #31: Klaus's favorite activities are reading and architectural appreciation

As always credit to Wlop for the cover art