Chapter 10

We were recuperating at the destroyed Silva Mansion and some of us got some medical attention. I was still on the floor breathing heavily and feeling fatigued. Nebra and Nozel got some healing but Nebra needed more healing. One of the healers came to me and asked if I needed anything as they healed me. "Can someone please get me something to eat and get me some water please." I said to the healer and one of the attendants made a b-line to get me some food.

After scarfing down the food they brought me and jugged the water. I felt better but I was still feeling tired. We made our way to the floating hideout of the Eye of the Midnight Sun/ I got my magical items to help defend myself if needed but I would be there for support only. Or that's what they want me to do. If I feel like I need to step in, I will.

We made it to the center of the hideout and we saw a bloody devil. "What's going on here?!" Nozel shouted. "The elves were being controlled by this devil!" Mimosa shouted.

We made some progress in defeating the devil. Asta and Yuno are doing their best to fend it off but nothing is working. The leader of the elves Licht has joined in the fight and the bird that keeps on sitting on Asta's head turned into a girl and somehow the first Wizard King came back to life?!

"Things are still looking bad for us." I said worried. I was looking through my grimoires to see if I had a spell that might work. "Oh I have a time sealing spell similar to Julius's chronostasis. "But it'll take some time to gather the manna I need." I said to myself then I got an idea. "Pst.... Mimosa. Come here." I motioned for Mimosa. "Yes princess?" she said. "Are you able to replenish a person's manna by any chance?" I asked her.

"I have a plan and I believe you've heard about my dormant magic. I've got a spell similar to my brother's chronostasis which might keep this devil still for a few minutes but I'll need more manna. Will you be able to help me out? I asked looking determined.

Mimosa started filling me with more manna and I started gathering the manna I need to perform the spell. "I think that'll be enough Mimosa. Thank you!" I said focusing. "Breathe Roxy, breathe. You've got this!" I said but I suddenly saw something pop out of one of my grimoires. "A baby fairy?" I said confused. "No it's a spirit?!" I said shocked. "This is great! Hey little guy. Wanna help me out?" I said with a smile and it nodded. "Okay let's do this!"

"I summon this spell with the help of the Spirit of Time, Nori! I cast Caperent Temporis! (Capturing of time)" I shouted and then everyone scattered except for the devil. Time stopped around the demon and it couldn't move. "Hurry! This spell won't last long!" Everyone nodded and went to attack the demon but suddenly the demon avoided the attacks. "H-how?" I looked confused.

"Nice try there girly but you failed." The demon said laughing. "I smirked. "Hehe I knew it would fail. But it succeeded in distracting you!" Asta came flying at the demon and successfully cut it in half killing it. I smirked and fell to my knees feeling fatigued. "YESSSS." Asta yelled and everyone cheered. "Thank you for the help Nori" I said to the little spirit.

Everyone left the hideout and went to stand in the destroyed palace gardens when I saw some hooded men tried attacking the King and I used some of my magic to bring me in between them. "And what do you think you are doing there?" I said with a smile as I used a sword to block the hooded men's attack. "R-Roxy you are safe!" The king said crying. "I am uncle! And I'm back even stronger"

Some time has passed and everything has calmed and the elves were preparing to leave their host bodies until the four members of the Eye of the Midnight Sun came to me. "Hey Princess?" Patri said. I turned to looked at them. "We are truly sorry for what we did to you and we do hope you can find it in your heart to forgive is." Patri said as they all bowed to me. I was shocked to say the least. I sighed. "I should kinda in a way say thank you. Because of your actions I was able to break the seals put on my magic. As long as you all turn over a new leaf I will forgive you." They all were happy at what I said and then Licht said it was time for them to leave.

It turned out that Rhya, Vetto and Fana was staying because their souls were bound to the bodies they were using and Patri was bound to the artificial body that was created for Licht and Captain Vangeance turned back to himself. He then informed me what happened between Patri and my brother when Yami asked him to take him to where Julius was and I asked to join them.

~~~~~~Chapter 10 Completed!

Clover fact #10: William's favorite things are little birds