Seven

Rogers worked on paperwork late the next day

Rogers worked on paperwork late the next day. It seemed that paperwork would consume her evenings and she was okay with it. Approximately ten minutes ago Gideon had entered Hotch's office.

"What do you think that's about," JJ thought out loud.

Morgan said, "Probably about something trivial. Nothing serious."

Reid shook his head. "No. I think it's serious. Look at Hotch's body language."

Morgan looked at Rogers. "And what do you think beautiful?"

Rogers sighed, "I'm thinking that I need a drink."

JJ replied, "Amen to that. You're living with Hotch right?"

Lilith nodded. Morgan inquired, "And what is that like? Is he all tough guy at home?"

Lilith smirked, "Well that's something I'm keeping for myself. I'm not one to kiss and tell."

Reid then asked, "Figure of speech?"

"Yes Reid, figure of speech. He isn't my type."

Morgan perked up. "And who would that be?"

Lilith chuckled, "Well wouldn't you like to know." Then she decided to play a little joke on them. "Mmm. Maybe our young Dr. Reid here. You know what they say about the quiet ones."

Gideon passed by. "Lilith stop playing around with them."

"Then would you like to tell them or should I?"

Gideon stopped in his tracks and said, "You don't have a type. Now either get back to work or go home."

"Yes sir," all of them responded at different intervals but the message was received. Lilith let out a small laugh as she thought about similar it was to a group of kids being scolded by a parent.

Lilith grabbed her things when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Instinctively she went for the move to immobilize them. Within seconds she had the person restrained.

"Morgan?"

"I just wanted to ask you if you needed a ride home," he said. "I was not expecting that."

She rolled her eyes and helped him up. "I don't like to be touched. No hugs, nothing without asking me first. You're lucky I went easy on you."

"Noted. Do you need a ride?"

She shook her head. "No. I mean I live with Hotch so I should probably wait for him. Wouldn't want him to think I'm trying to escape or anything."

"Alright gorgeous. Give me a call if you need anything. I'm gonna head out."

She nodded. "Thanks for the offer, but I can manage."

"It's not you I'm worried about. Hotch can be a drill sergeant."