Nine

Morgan sat patiently Garcia dyed Lilith's hair

Morgan sat patiently Garcia dyed Lilith's hair. He fiddled with some of Garcia's little trinkets while Garcia washed the woman's hair in the sink.

"Stop squirming! It's warm water," Garcia said.

Morgan could only imagine what was going on in the kitchen. Garcia had put on the game for him. It was some college football game. While he sat there Hotch had texted him multiple times asking how she was doing along with instructions. Hotch had told him to save any and all receipts that had any spending related to Lilith and he would pay Morgan back. Morgan found the idea appalling. It was like Hotch was being a controlling parent. It wasn't like Morgan didn't have money to spend and he was going to spend it any way or on anyone he wanted.

The sound of a blow dryer echoed in the apartment as Garcia seemed to be drying the recently dyed hair. Morgan tried to concentrate on the game on TV but seemed to fail as he found his mind wandering. He couldn't help but think about how Lilith would look with another hair color.

"After the long wait I present to you my masterpiece," Garcia announced half an hour later as she waltzed into the living room practically dragging Lilith behind her.

Morgan saw the fiery red hair that Garcia had given Lilith. Lilith just leaned against the door frame. "Can I look in the mirror now," she sighed.

"Yes, you may," Garcia grinned. "I think it's my finest work yet. Her hair is so smooth and silky. Just make sure to use the shampoo and conditioner I told you and the color should last. I could redye your hair when it starts to fade or if you want I could recommend you a friend of mine who's a hairdresser."

Lilith looked at Garcia and playfully shook her head before looking in the mirror. "Not bad Garcia, not bad at all," Lilith admired.

Morgan chuckled, "Garcia is a miracle worker."

"Bar hopping tonight? I'm ready to get wasted," Garcia grinned. "And girl we need to induct you into our little drinking group."

Lilith nodded, "Alright, but Hotch controls my finances so I only have a bit of cash on me."

"Don't worry about that. Drinks are on me," Morgan assured her.

"I will pay you back when I have cash," Lilith firmly stated. She didn't want any charity. She was fully capable of taking care of herself.

Morgan wasn't in the mood to argue so he redirected the conversation. "How long do you need to get ready sugar," he asked Garcia.

"Two hours tops. I just need to take a shower and get dressed," Garcia responded before shuffling away to get ready.

Lilith had no other option than to sit on the couch and watch TV with Morgan. She wasn't at all surprised to see him watching a sports game. It just seemed typical alpha male attitude and in a way she found it funny.