Eleven

The team was physically exhausted after the tour that the team demanded they go to an early dinner before meeting with the campus police

The team was physically exhausted after the tour that the team demanded they go to an early dinner before meeting with the campus police. The team had met with the police when they had finished the tour but were unable to talk for long as hunger won in the end.

"For a tiny person you sure do have a lot of energy and stamina," Morgan stated.

Lilith replied, "Thank you. But I don't think I have a high amount of stamina, I'm just used to those hills by now. Now tell me what each of you learned from the tour?"

"That there are many potential locations for our unsub to strike," JJ said. "How did you even walk this campus at night? It would give me goosebumps."

Lilith shrugged, "I guess I just knew there were always bigger demons than those that could be hiding in the dark. Not much you can do about the demons who hide in plain sight."

Aaron Hotchner couldn't help bug contemplate the meaning behind what she said. That much was obvious to Lilith since she could feel his gaze hot in her skin trying to register every micro expression she could make. She knew that he was the most desperate of them all to find out her past. Now Lilith had always prided herself on her abilities as a tease. Teasing to her was an art form that she had mastered. Her mind plotted ways to drag this out until the point that Aaron Hotchner would be desperate to know a single detail about her. Oh how she would make him beg her to say anything. She could tell him now but then she'd have nothing left to sell him later. Knowledge had a price and she had every intention of making him pay.

Morgan said, "We'd better meet with campus security to make sure students are getting back to their dorms safely as well as patrol school buildings in case of any fires."

"I don't think our unsub would set any fires at night," JJ said. "Our unsub is bold and wants the world to see. He gets off on the fear he ignites. He has the female students terrified to walk alone and the campus on edge. He wouldn't set a fire at night but rather I believe he may hunt for another female target."

"Do we think these women are surrogates for someone in his life," Reid asked. "They all resemble each other. He probably stalks them. At first he hunted any available women but as the timeline progresses our unsub developed a preference. Maybe he's projection how he feels into these women. Treating them like they are his to use."

Gideon said, "Let's double patrol around campus tonight. I want all of you escorting students back to their dorms tonight. Let's have the school impose a curfew and have a number for the students to call for an escort back to their dorm. I want JJ and Rogers to wear casual clothes to blend in with the female students. Under no circumstances are the two of you to walk alone."

"I can take care of myself," Lilith protested.

"Under no circumstances," Gideon firmly repeated. "You may know this campus like the back of your hand but there is also an unsub on the hunt."