Prologue

The year was 1999 and the place was Morioh, a quiet quaint little town by the sea. A place that Molly had learned to call home, despite having no former ties with the place. When Jotaro had so crudely left her five years ago, she couldn't find herself to stay in her hometown, there were too many sore memories of that place. She had told Kakyoin that it was fine, she could take care of herself, but he had insisted on coming with her. It wasn't like she could've stopped him, so here they were, citizens of Morioh.

Both Molly and Kakyoin had taken on teaching jobs at Buda-ga Oka Middle/High School, Molly had been teaching mostly literature but ironically enough, sometimes she substituted in marine biology. She was well adored by her students, but this year would be special, she was finally going to get her own class. I'm gonna be a homeroom teacher she had excitedly squealed to Kakyoin when she had gotten the news.

That had been weeks ago, and now the first day of school after break was here. Molly was nervous and excited at the same time, she wore a white ruffle collar blouse and a simple black knee-length pencil skirt, combined with black pumps (still sporting her thigh highs, although this time in a more mature fashion). She had loosely braided her hair and let it hang on her shoulder. When she was content with her look, she grabbed her bag and left the house.

Usually they walked together with Kakyoin, (perks of living in a small town, everything's within walking distance) but today he was nowhere to be seen. That's odd she thought, but shrugged it off. She could better prepare herself by walking alone anyway, so she didn't mind too much. She'd been walking for a good ten minutes when she thought she heard girls screaming, followed by Shut up! It pisses me off when girls freak out! Get out of here! But it couldn't be, right? She was just imagining things, besides she'd be late to the entrance ceremony if she didn't hurry up.

When the ceremony was over it was time to meet the students, her class, class 1-B. She waited for the last person to enter, and then went on to introduce herself.

"Hello class, my name is Amane Molly, and starting from today I'll be your homeroom teacher. I'm 25 years old and in my free time I like to play the piano and read books. You'll be stuck with me for a while, so I hope we can all get along well" she said cheerily, and finished off with one of her melt-your-heart smiles. All the boys were instantly enamored, Higashikata Josuke was no different.

Higashikata Josuke had his life turned upside down when Angelo killed his grandfather.

"It can be said that humans live by destroying. In the midst of all that, your power is kinder than anything else. But once a life is taken, it doesn't come back. No matter the Stand, it can't bring it back" is what Jotaro had told him, even though he knew firsthand that there was one stand that could bring back life, at the cost of another. But he didn't want to put any ideas in the poor boys head.

In that moment he couldn't help but think of Molly, it was crazy how similar their Stand abilities were. But he only dwelled on it for a split second, they had a murderer to catch after all. Later that week Jotaro had gone back to the Higashikata household to meet with Josuke, but was instead greeted by his mother Tomoko.

After clearing up that he was in fact not Joseph Joestar, but his grandson, and that he was there to see Josuke, he found out that the boy was not there.

"Huh? Oh! Josuke hasn't come home from school... Yet. He mentioned something about his homeroom teacher, Amane Molly?" at this Jotaro's eyes widened, could it be? Tomoko then rambled on about having Molly's phone number, which she went to get from the kitchen, but was met with an empty spot. Even if it wasn't Molly, even if it was just a coincidence, Jotaro had to know. If there was even the slightest of chances, he'd take it.

And when he finally arrived at Buda-ga Oka Middle/High School, he was met with someone familiar, but not who he was looking for. The red haired cherry boy, who was now sporting greyish green pants and a simple black polo shirt, topped with a white lab coat.

"It's been a while, Noriaki Kakyoin"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cannot believe I forgot that Jotaro actually says this to Josuke, I just caaan't 😭