Chapter 10

This chapter contains graphic depictions of sexual intercourse, if that ain't your cup of tea, then I suggest you skip this chapter. Xoxo

"Aaahn, Jotaro ~ ❤️" a sweet moan left her lips when said man licked her nipple, circling it with his tongue lazily. One hand was fondling the other breast while the other was working to take her skirt off, blouse and bra discarded long ago. He wanted to take his time, but he also wanted to just ram his dick in her badly, it had been so, so long since he last had felt her like this. So, instead of actually taking the skirt off, he just rolled it up her hips, exposing her underwear.

Without wasting a second, he ripped her panties off, the cold air hitting her now exposed cunt made her shiver. He let go of her nipple with a lewd "pop" and trailed kisses down to her inner thigh, slowly inching closer to her burning core. She could feel his hot breath on her crotch, and when he pulled his face away she couldn't help but whine. She was about to open her mouth to protest, but when he eased a finger into her she let out a delighted moan instead.

"Fuck, you're tighter than I remembered" he murmured while pumping his finger inside her slowly, her back arched when he hit a particularly delicate spot.

"I-I haven't a-aah, done this in a-awhile" she managed to whimper out between moans. Jotaro perked his ears at this.

"Really? How long has it been?" he asked, with genuine interest. He hadn't been with anyone since her, he hoped it was the same for her. She clutched the bedsheets when he added another finger into her, keeping the same pace.

"Fi-five years, aaah~" she could barely form coherent sentences. In her darkest and loneliest nights, she had entertained the thought of joining Kakyoin in his bed, but in the end she couldn't find herself to do it, it would've been too selfish of her. But she wasn't going to tell that to Jotaro, hell, she wasn't gonna tell that to anyone.

"J-Jotaro, please, I-I need more, need you inside" she whined, to which he chuckled.

"Eager, aren't we? Well, who am I to deny us some well earned pleasure, hm?" he murmured and removed his fingers, and she sighed at the empty feeling. He removed his pants rather quickly for someone that wore two belts, and within seconds he was back on top of her, sliding his erect member along her slick folds.

" Jotaroo, pleeasee" she whined.

"Please what?" he teased, he wanted to hear her say it, wanted to hear how bad she needed him. She covered her face with her arms in embarrassment and huffed

"Just... Just put it in, please" and what's a man to do when his beloved asks so sweetly? With one swift motion he buried himself in her completely, eliciting a whimper from her. He stayed still for a while, letting her get used to feeling so full.

"P-please, move" she whimpered after a while, and Jotaro happily obliged, setting a comfortable pace. Regrettably, he knew he wasn't going to last all that long, it had been a while after all, so he placed his thumb on her clit and started circling it.

"Fuck, you feel so good" he growled in between thrusts, and took hold of her hips in a bruising grip. She moaned in ecstasy, wrapping her legs around his hips and arms around his neck, she wanted to be as close to him as humanly possible. His thrusts got sloppier and his thumb started circling faster the closer he got to his release, but he was hell bent on making her cum first. A few well aimed thrusts was all it took for her to wail out in pleasure, her walls clenching around him, which in turn made him spill his hot seed in her unprotected womb. He bit down on her shoulder as he came, hard enough to draw blood, that was surely gonna leave a mark. Which, to be honest, was his intention.

For a moment they just laid there, catching their breaths. Finally, Jotaro got up and disappeared for a second, coming back with a wet rag, cleaning her up. He sighed, knowing he had gotten carried away when he came inside of her.

"Sorry" he mumbled and hastily but thoroughly cleaned her up. His words went on deaf ears though, as Molly had fallen asleep soon after the deed was done. He chuckled at the adorable way she was splayed out on the bed, kissing her forehead before going to discard the towel. For a moment he just took in the sight of her, peacefully sleeping without a care in the world. He contemplated on getting a smoke before joining Molly, but decided against it. He laid down in bed, pulling her flush against him and draping the blanket over them.

Molly smiled in her sleep, and in that moment Jotaro could've died a happy man.