Chapter 9

Molly was fading in and out of consciousness, everything hurt and nothing made sense. A particularly loud shriek from Koichi had her open her eyes, just enough to see that the small teenager was in a lot of trouble, his face meeting with the asphalt multiple times.

"Koichi" she croaked out, voice weak and heard by none. She tried moving her legs, but they just wouldn't budge. No, no, I have to save Koichi, have to do something she frantically thought and tried looking around. Only now did she notice Jotaro's blacked out form slumped next to her. With a shaky hand she reached out to check if he was still breathing, which thank whatever God, he was. She began healing him with what little power she had left, fully aware of the fact that this might be the end for her.

"Jotaro, I love you" she whispered and something wet rolled down her cheeks.

"Please save Koichi-kun" she added and her vision became blurry.

"I love you, I love you, I... Love...you" she chanted in whispers until darkness overtook her once more.

"Molly! Molly come on!" someone called out to her, to which she blearily opened her eyes.

"Kakyoin, what... what happened?" she asked, and to her surprise the redhead was crying. He instantly flung his arms around her when he noticed she was awake, embracing her tighter than ever.

"Ka-Kakyoin, I can't breathe" she whimpered and he loosened his grip to lean back and look at her.

"What's wrong?" she asked with a concerned look and leaned closer to dry his tears with her thumb. Kakyoin closed his eyes and just relished in the warm touch of her hand, her hand that had been awfully cold just moments ago.

"I-I thought you were dead..." he sniffed and almost broke down into tears again, but he held it together.

"You won't get rid of me that easily" she giggled and hugged him. And then she remembered.

"Wh-where's Jotaro? And Koichi? Are they alright?" she asked in panic and was about to get up, but Kakyoin wouldn't let go of her.

"They're alright, Josuke fixed all of you. They went after the killer" he muttered into her hair, and she let out a relieved sigh.

"Thank god..." and now it was her turn to burst into tears, the relief washing over her like waves. She giggled and sniffled simultaneously, and Kakyoin was getting worried.

"I'm fine, I'm just glad everyone's alright" she said, as if she had read his mind. Slowly the two of them stood up, and right as they did they saw familiar figures walking toward them. Jotaro and Koichi, now accompanied by Josuke and Okuyasu. Their faces were adorned with looks of disappointment, but when Josuke's gaze met Molly's his expression was pure glee. He started running and stopped right in front of her.

"Sensei, thank goodness you're alright!" he exclaimed and turned as red as a tomato when she hugged his bigger form gently.

"Thank you for fixing me, for fixing us. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for you" she whispered into his chest and let go. Josuke scratched the back of his head, cheeks still glowing.

"I-it was nothing, anyone would've done the same" he muttered.

"Even so, it was you who saved us. So thank you. And oh, you can call me Molly outside of school you know" she said the last part playfully.

"I'll remember that" he replied with a grin. The rest of the group had walked up to them, Koichi and Okuyasu surrounding Molly with Josuke.

"Amane-sensei, I'm so glad you're alright!" Koichi spoke with relief.

"Yeah, we really thought you were a goner" Okuyasu added. Molly smiled gently at them and gave them each a brief hug, both of them blushing like mad at the gesture. She thanked them too, and told them to call her Molly too when not in school, to which they both nodded. She turned to Jotaro who had been waiting for his turn patiently.

"Jotaro..." she started and took a step towards him, but he couldn't bear it so he stopped time and covered his face to let the few stubborn drops roll down his cheeks. When time resumed he had scooped her up bridal style and nuzzled his face in her neck. She yelped in surprise and blushed.

"J-Jotaro, what's gotten into you?" she squeaked, but he said nothing and just enjoyed the feeling of her. He turned his gaze to the rest of the group and spoke in his usual tone

"Tomorrow we will inspect Kira Yoshikage's House. Now, if you'll excuse us" he said and turned around and began walking away. Molly shot Kakyoin a confused look over Jotaro's shoulder to which the redhead just shrugged.

"Where are we going?" she cooed into the marine biologists ear.

"I'm taking you to the hotel with me. From now on I'm not leaving your side" he spoke quietly. She sighed and leaned into his chest, the long strides of his steps soon lulled her into a peaceful sleep. When she woke up she was still cozily snuggled up against Jotaro, this time in his hotel bed. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him, or as much of him as she could anyway, to which he chuckled. She looked up at him, she hadn't realised he was awake.

"Hey you" she said and kissed his cheek, to which he hummed contently.

"You gave us all quite a scare back there" he said and brushed some hair out of her face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" she mused solemnly.

"You should be, this is the second time you would have given up your own life to save me. I wish you'd stop doing that" he muttered and pressed a kiss to her forehead. She giggled

"I'll try, but I can't promise anything"

"What am I gonna do with you?" he sighed in faked annoyance.

"I can think of a few things" she said with red cheeks and glanced up at him with half lidded eyes.

"Hmm, is that so?" he leaned to press butterfly kisses down her neck, eliciting a barely audible moan from her. Jotaro shifted his position so, that he was now on top of her and continued his ministrations on her neck. Slowly but surely his fingers worked open the buttons of her blouse, and he trailed his kisses down to her collarbone.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked while ghosting his hand over the clasps of her bra, which was conveniently placed in the front. Her voice came out shakier than she intended for it to

"Yes, I'm sure"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So uh, smut warning for next chapter teehee ~