Chapter 2: Did Someone Say Time-line?

Here's a small meme before this chapter:

(3rd POV)

You take out your phone, and make some good pictures of the criminals, and then you go to a random guy in the street

y/n: Excuse me, could you please tell me exactly what time it is?

Random guy: 10 pm

y/n: Thanks, now could you tell me where the nearest police station is?

Random guy: Huuuuh.... Sure, It's...

He shows you how to get there, you thank him, and start going

Later, in a dust shop named "From dust till dawn"

???: Are you... robbing me?

Minion: Yes!

???: Huh

The same sbire is then heard crashing into the window and the 3 others look at the little girl dressed in red and black holding a big scythe who apparently did that

Roman: Okayyyyy.... Get her.

The three remaining sbires run at the little girl, confident she just has a big weapon, and surely can't make a proper use of--and then they're down...

Roman, looking at the now-on-the-ground people he hired: "You were worth every cent. Truly, you were. Well red, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around..."

He point his cane at "red"

Then, two big searchlights, posed on the two nearby roofs, were activated, pointed directly to the robber.

???: I am... the law! Drop your weapons! These blocks... are under... arrest! This is your final... warning!

FLASHBACK
(3rd POV)

When you finally arrive at the police station, you take a deep breath, come in, go to the nearby police man

"Excuse me, I would like to notify you of an on-going heist"

The police man, looking not convinced at all: "Listen kid, if your here to tell me someone stole you wallet, then go, because I don't have the time for a kid stupid enough to walk outside at night, and being surprisez he's robbed"

y/n: Oh it's not me who's getting robbed, it's a dust shop

Police man, looking at you, suspicious: Do you know what you're saying?

y/n: Yes, as I walked on a street, I saw this man we see on the news everywhere lately, Roman Torchwick, he was with 3 black-dressed men, and he was joined by another, Roman reprimanded him for being late, and the man excused himself, he then asked what the plan was, Roman explained they were going to the shop: "From dust till dawn" do their thing and leave, then he walked with his men on the street, and this is when I took photos of him, look *showing the picture you took back there* So? You believe me now?