Chapter 18: Break A Leg!!!

Okay we got some fights, so here it is. Just stop at 11:16

This chapter starts in the middle the fight with Yang and Weiss

You're approching the place where Cinder seats and as you arrive, she looks at you a bit surprised and then smile

y/n: Is this seat free?

Cinder: Yes

"Good"

You sit beside her, and watch the fight

...

Cinder: Am I the only one who want to kill this multi-colored girl? She's so annoying

y/n: No you're not

She look genuinely annoyed

Cinder: I didn't see you fight till now, why is that?

"Well I'm not in any team, and I don't think I can take a whole team by myself"

"I heard you've done pretty well against some morons at the refectory"

"I did, but they were all unarmed, and didn't used their aura for some reason"

"Either way, everyone seem to think your one of the best fighters"

"Well this job's great with that, because people see me beating anyone who attack me, but they easily forget I'm armed and they're not, and they didn't use their semblance, so the fact that I don't participate in the teams fights is great, it keep the mystery on my strength"

"You make up your lack in strength by significantly weakening your enemies, I like it"

"Well thank you. Oh and I saw you fight with your team, it was brutal, really good to watch. And another good point of me not fighting, is that I don't show my technics and way of fighting, and I think you can understand me on that, right?"

She look at you, and her eyes glow orange

Cinder: Do tell

"Well as good as you are with your hands, it seems you're hiding your real strength, it's sad, I would love to see your semblance and... other skills..."

"Don't worry, you'll see it if you need..."

"Obviously"

Time skip, you're waiting for Pyrrha at the elevator

You're half asleep, leaned against the wall, when she arrive

Pyrrha: y/n? What are you doing here?

"Uh? Oh! Nothing, just telling you good luck"

"Uh okay... Do you know why he summoned me?"

"Unfortunately, I can't tell you"

"I see, don't worry I understand"

She take the elevator and go up, after some time, Glynda and Ironwood arrive too

Glynda: Don't you have classes?

"I have the right to skip them to do my duty"

"And sleeping against the wall near the elevator is one of them?"

"No, but with what is about to happen, I have the sneaking suspicion that someone in need of help will soon come out of this elevator"

Ironwood: Did Ozpin tell him?!