Ch. 14

Three Days Later.

Danielle's POV

There's not a place in this cabin that me and Aiden hasn't done it at. Not even the bathroom was safe.

But here we are heading back to the pack house. My heat is over and I am so relieved. Me and my wolf are both at piece and I finally had regained the little control I had over my powers.

Well. Aiden is carrying me because my legs are beyond sore. And I lost my voice, along with everything else.

We reach the castle and as soon as we walk in everyone is clapping and smiling. I look around but I can't find Gabby. "Where's Gabby?" I ask Piper.

"You didn't hear? Her and Damien went to one of the cabins yesterday." She says smiling.

"And I see you was very eventful." She says pointing at the hickies trailing from my neck to my breast.

Aiden places me down and my legs are killing me. "Come on we need to speak." Piper says grabbing my hand dragging me towards her room. Oh lord kill me now.

When we reach her room I collapse on the bed. "I found my mate." She says playing with her nails.

"Who is he?" I ask almost immediately.

"Caden...but he doesn't seem pleased to have me as a mate." She says sounding a little disappointed.

"You want me to shove my foot up his ass?" I ask dead serious.

"I mean we ran into each other and he looked shocked but after that when I tried talking to him he left." Wait a minute. As Piper is speaking a realization slaps me in the face.

Piper is one of the legendary wolves.

"So Piper is there anything you want to tell me?" I ask wriggling my eyebrows.

"Dani what's with your eyebrows?" She asks scrunching her face up.

I take a deep breath and I look her in the eyes. "Piper I know you have a special power." I say.

Suddenly it's like fear strikes her and she gets up to run out of the room before I grab her hand. "I have a powers too." She stops in her tracks and look at me with wide eyes.

Her face soon turns to a face of suspicion so I light my hand on fire. "Omg. You're who I've been looking for!" She says.

"Do you happen to know the other two legendary wolves?" She asks.

"I do but I want to wait on that person to tell you their self. It's not my place to say." I respond seriously, but I give her a warm smile to show I mean no harm.

I fill her in on our powers and she's genuinely curious. "Caden...he has powers to..." she says more to herself. "Is that why he's been avoiding me. Is this why he doesn't want me?" She asks with a hurt voice.

"I'm sure that's not the case. Maybe you should ask him..." I say hugging her her.

Caden I am so going to kill you.

'Why do you want to kill my brother?' A voice says popping up in my head. Wait a damn minute.

'Aiden what are you doing in my head?' I respond with suspicion.

'I just heard your thought in my head. But why do you want to kill Caden?' He asks again.

'If I told you why you'd try and stop me.' I tease smiling, Piper is looking at me with a impatient face and I laugh at her, I swear she's the most impatient person I know.