Ch. 25

"Aiden. I swear if you touch one more thing in this doctor office I will fight you." I say pulling him back down into the seat next to me.

"So let me get this straight...I have a unborn kid." He asks poking my belly bump.

"Yes...and the doctor said I couldn't push back my checkup date back anymore because apparently you have to know exactly how a royal baby is doing." I say placing my hand on my bump.

"Look I know I don't remember anything, but I will try my hardest to be supportive during this ultrasound." He says seriously. But of course he goes back to messing with the doctor's equiptment.

"Wait a minute...is he putting this long needle inside of you?" He asks holding up this long metal stick.

"No...atleast I hope not." I say mumbling the last part.

Suddenly Jackson and Piper walks in causing Aiden to drop the metal stick and growl. Caden walks in shortly and growls back at Aiden.

"Sorry I came to drop off Dani's phone. I saw she left it on the counter." Piper says walking up to me

Aiden eyes her movements and then at Caden.

"You look familiar." Aiden mumbles looking Caden up and down.

"I should...we are identical." Caden laughs out placing a arm around Piper securely, I always forget Aiden and Caden are identical.

"Oh and maybe you know...the fact you was raised with me, along with our other siblings." Caden shrugs.

Aiden's emotion soften and he looks down at me and I assume he wants me to tell him if Caden is lying.

"Aiden this is your brother Caden, and you also have four other siblings, Jaylyn, Damien, Hope, and Faith." I explain quickly and he nods his head looking up at Caden with curiosity.

Aiden looks at Caden for a little while before tears form in his eyes. And I see him trying to remember. Trying his hardest to remeber his times with his family, and I can't tell he's growing frustrated with his self as he can visibly tell this is his brother yet he can't remember.

"I guess we know I'm the better looking sibling." Aiden chuckles out.

"You know you always told me I was the better looking sibling." Caden jokes throwing a wink at Aiden.

"Doesn't take memory to know that was lie." Aiden laughs back wiping his eyes.

Soon they leave and almost a minute later the doctor finally comes in. "Mr. And Mrs. Talion I assume?" She asks. I read the doctor's name tag that says Dr. Lilith.

"I'm going to assume thats my last name..." Aiden answers.

The doctor raises a eyebrow in confusion and before she comes up with any conclusions I cut in. "We're playing this game where he has to act like he has memory loss and if he gets out of character he has to cut all of his hair off." I lie.

"Young couples." Dr. Lilith giggles.

"Ok so may you lay down on the bed." She states making a couple of adjustments to the bed.

I walk over to the bed and lay down flat on my back. Dr. Lilith walks over to this little table and grabs this cream. "This maybe a little cold." She mumbles putting it on my belly. I jump a little causing Aiden to grip my hand while analyzing the entire situation with curious eyes. She rubs it around my bump and walks over to the machine.

She grabs this little remote looking thing and put it on my belly. And soon this small little curled up baby shows on the camera.

Aiden looks over at the camera and looks back down at my belly.