DIRTY! Part 12

A/N so dudes since this is a gif apparently i cant put it as a thing so here, copy it and YOU WONT REGRET ANYTHING!
https://38.media.tumblr.com/b43f5d71bcf325974c1a9f739e40bd8d/tumblr_n5ut5mWfu01skxsyoo2_500.gif

oh but the picture i can imagine to be Newts 'bed' hair...ok back to the story ;)

********

Coras POV. 

i walked up to the room, looking out the window to the jails i saw Newt down there shaking his head before he walked off, Chuck stayed but it looked like he could barely see over the shucking bars. i smiled before turning away from the window and sat on the bed waiting for Newt. 

My heart was racing when i heard footsteps run up the stairs and towards the door, i didnt know if it was Newt but my heart needed it to be it couldnt handle another person going up the stairs. the door opened and Newt shut it before grabbing the chair and putting it up against the handle.

He turned to me taking off his singlet, i blushed but sat there watching in awe...he looked skinny but his body was pretty toned, he took off his shoes before Kneeling on the floor and kissing my leg taking off my boot, i watched trying to resist myself from laying back on the bed.

"N-newt, they'll hear" Newt looked up from one of the kisses before standing up and kneeling his legs either side of one of my legs before helping me lay backwards, he stablised himself over me before leaning down and kissing next to my jaw.

"i cant, im sorry Cora..." Newt mumbled before he took his shirt off me, i laid there under him in only my bra and underwear, i tugged at him pants and he was left in his boxers...i saw his buldge in his boxers and raised my Knee to scrape against it.

Newt moaned and grinded against my leg, before going down to kiss down my neck to my collar bone. he stopped and flickered his eyes to me we made eye contact before he leaned up and kissed me softly on the lips.

"ill be gentle" he whispered against my mouth before returning to my collar bone, he kissed me softly before making eye contact and keeping it as he kissed down towards my chest, he kissed over my bra before i shut my eyes and arched my back. Newt reached behind me and undid my Bra, and slid it down my arms and off my body.

Newt leaned there for a minute starring before i covered my chest with my arms.

"Dont stare, its weird" i spoke shyly to him before he gulped and nodded briskly before i felt a hand attach to my chest, his hands felt rough and manly, he was a man...i dont exactly remember last time we did this but...hes become a man since then.

i felt his lips softly kiss the other one, i began to head up as i arched my back as i felt him start to suck on my nipple, i put my hand in his hair and gripped it, he stopped doing what he was doing before looking up at me concerned.

"did that hurt?" he asked in this huskey voice i shook my head as i brushed my hand through his hair. he went back down and sucked again but this time i almost moaned but i covered my mouth with my hand.

i nearly Kneed Newt when he did that but luckily he was grinding and my leg was being held down by that, Newt slowly moved the kiss down to above my underwear, my breath caught when he slid a finger up my heat (lets call it that...) between the fabric.  

My legs jolted at the sudden sensation, but Newt was holding my legs down with his strength before he kissed me through the fabric and slid my underwear down, i held my breath before he slid his fingers up and down the newly uncovered area.

"N-newt" i managed to gasp out, Newt then started to kiss me and lick my head, my hands then weaved through his hair as i lifted my back at the sudden intrusion. Newts breaths against my heat felt like i was on drugs, my whole body was now on fire.

i wanted to shut my legs so badly but Newt held them in place as his tongue now entered my heat, licking me on the inside and i moaned before Newt wriggled his tongue inside before pulling his face away and entered a finger, he started pumping slowly as his face moved up and kissed my Neck.

soon enough Newt had added fingers and i felt Knots in my stomach when he went faster, i knew i was going to be done soon.

"Newt, i want you...Now" i breathed out before he stopped kissing my neck and looked me in the eyes, my eyes were watering with the pleasure before i nodded, Newt pulled his underwear off his body so we were both now there Naked.

i felt him line up, he pushed in slowly and i gasped falling back to grip the pillow, Newt imidiatly pulled out and looked at me.

"Are you okay, we can stop we honeslt dont have to go the far" he kissed the tears that were escaping away, i shook my head before i pulled Newts chest to mine, i felt his member against my leg and for our age it was bigger than i thought.

"no Newt, i want you to continue" Newt brushed his hands through his hair before he lined up and pushed in, i gripped the pillow as i nodded at Newt, he pushed in further and a few more Tears escaped.

"just let me get used to it.." i mumbled out and covered my face now embarrassed at was now happening. i peaked at Newt who was Blushing like a slinthead, his eyes were examining my body as he bit his lip.

"i-its okay now" i spoke and he nodded before thrusting slowly to start, i could see how this was teasing him but he went slow just for me, i thought it wasnt fair so i bucked my hips to meet his once and he moaned before he started going faster.

"Ah C-core i love you so much seriously...im the luckiest slint head alive" he breathed out inbetween our increasing moans, i started covering my mouth when they began to get louder. the knots in my stomach had returned again but it felt more needy this time.

"N-newt im close" i breathed and he nodded as i came, he pulled out and came on my stomach before resting his forehead against mine heavy breaths filling the room.

"Cora, promise to be mine forever. when we escape have a family with me, marry me and grow old with me" he kissed my Nose before there was A knock at the door, Newt threw his dirty clothes at me to rid myself of his jizz, i wipped my bed before throwing on one of newts Tops and climbing under the bed after collecting my underwear and bra. 

Newt put on his boxers before he moved the chair and opened the door, i peeked out to see who it was, it was Gally looking real pissed. 

"What were you doing in here slinthead that you were so loud" gally spoke with anger but not loud at all. Newt scratched his face before going red, i almost yelled at him for giving it away when he spoke out really silently.

"okay gally, if you must know i was Jerking off to the thought of Cora showering the dirt off her body... i can go into more detail if you want." i almost burst out laughing holding my breath trying not to laugh at Newts excuse.

Gally huffed before whacking Newt over the head.

"just cause shes your girlfriend Now doesnt mean Albys rule doesnt apply, remember that shank, and be careful no babies in the glade please, Plus you used that lie last week so i know Cora is in here. see you two" Gally shut the door before i burst out laughing, i rolled out from under the bed and laughed at Newt.

"you..jerked off to the thought of me showering...Pervert! using the same excuse twice too...nice going newtie." i laughed before shimmying into my underwear and hopping under the blankets resting there.

"im so tired Newt, cuddle with me." he slid into the bed playing with my hair as i fell asleep...

*****
A/N dudes was that too dirty, omfg first time writing smut so detailed plus thats 1444 words long! ahh!!...hehe, but you got to admit Newt seems like a sweetheart in the bed