part 17

Coras POV.

we all were working some of us taking naps while the others carried their weight, i felt my eyes closing just as i finished the map and teresa jumped up and wrote down another word. she was all smiles despite the fact that all you can hear around the glade are tommys screams.

i rubbed my eyes before i got another piece of paper and traced a whole section again, just then Newt was putting them all together and he looked confused for a second...i looked over his shoulder and he was starring at the paper i couldnt see the other 7 so i just returned to my business.

"Teresa, come here....everyone you can leave" Newt mumbled, i spun around in my chair to look between Newt and Teresa, Newt looked confused and Teresa looked like she Knew what was happening before she left and took the sheet of words with her.

i raised an eyebrow at Newt and he moved his chair so it was facing me, he sat down and kissed my forehead before sitting back in his chair. i smiled at him as i rested my head on my hands.

"whats up?" i asked slightly sleepy from the lack of sleep, laughing a bit as Newt smirked at my way of speaking.

"well whats up is we've finished the Code, it just repeats after push...so were all done down here." he spoke stroking my cheek, i smiled before i held my hands up to Newt. he stood up and i followed suit before Newt lifted me off the ground bridal style. 

i laughed before wrapping my arms around his Neck leaning in to kiss him, i flickered my eyes up to meet his brown eyes as they flickered shut when our lips met. Newt slowly let my legs down but my arms stayed wrapped around his neck. 

the kiss stopped and we started swaying back and forth as Newts hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer, our foreheads were touching now we stared into each others eyes...as if we didnt this moment would be ripped out from under us.

i smiled up at the boy before he spun me around under his arm, it felt like we were dancing on a thousand stars. i laughed as newt spun under my arm and had to drop considerably low to get under making Newt fall and lean on the table.

"come on...lets go get some sun before the grievers come" Newt said intertwining our hands, i laughed before correcting him.

"yeah going to get my tan on from a grey sky" i mocked as he chuckled while pushing the hatch open, we both climbed out walking hand in hand through the fields or grass before eventually sitting.

"So, how many of us do you reckon will survive when we escape?" i questioned as we stared at the massive walls, i stared at the vines examining them like they were a foreign object. 

"i dont know, hopefully all of us but we cant all force people to escape us...remeber this is all we know this is our home" Newt spoke out as he slowly leaned back to lay in the grass, i nodded before standing up and pacing.

"what are you doing?" Newt sat up grabbing my arm i stopped and stared into the distance.

"im thinking, maybe if i think harder then it will be easier for us to get out, every bit helps right" i looked down at Newt as his face turned into a smirk.

"there is No way we can get anything out of that sleep deprived head of yours" he moved his hands and gestured for me to lay down with him, as soon as Newt Mentioned sleep i felt a bit more tired, i Kneeled next to Newt before laying across his stomach.

"am i heavy?" i laughed before he poked my side.

"you only care about that now, ive carried you so many times....your heavy as hell...im joking your a feather compared to Minho....now that boy is heavy" i laughed and looked at him before climbing back a bit and resting my head on his stomach.

"hey Newt?" i mumbled.

"yeah Cora?" 

"what if your pregnant, i mean i heart gales heart beat in there" i poked his stomach and laughed before he sat my making my head slide into his lap. he looked shocked but playful at the same time, he rubbed his stomach before yelling.

"quick someone get me a pregnancy test! im pregnant!" Albys head shot in our direction and he looked mad, Newt went red as Alby walked over and hit him over the head.

"shank you better not of got this shank pregnant!" Alby yelled at Newt causing a couple of heads all around the glade to turn, i laughed at how serious they all took this and Newt covered my mouth.

"well...i dont know, its not like she is...i mean we can never Know until she gets fat...so." i licked Newts hand and he let go, i held my hand up to correct him.

"shanket to you and i dont think im pregnant...Newts to much of a girl to get me pregnant.." i laughed as Newt punched me in the shoulder, i turned around and punched him in the chest, he grabbed his chest and rubbed it.

"shank and shanket....i swear to god, ill personally kill you two if we have to take care of your shucking kid" i saluted alby as he left before rolling in the grass, starring at Newt through some tall grass.

"nice going shanket, now alby is concerned your pregnant" i smiled before Newt laid in front of me.

"im not the shank that yelled out to get him a pregnancy test..." i stuck my tongue out at him as he nodded in agreement. i thought about it though...what if i was pregnant, im to young for a child...but then again its Newts, it'll have his cute nose and his brown eyes...cutie.

"Hello earth to Cora! i was asking you something" i snapped out of my thoughts nodding to Newt, he looked completely serious about what he was asking me.

"when we get out of here and find some place safe from wicked, start a family with me...marry me...we can start a new life out of the maze. it'll be perfect, so concider it?" i laughed at Newt and his face looked upset.

"you didnt have to ask me stupid of course i will when were safe." i reached out one of my hands for Newts and pulled away just when he was going to grip it, i jumped up and smiled.

"runners are back time to head into the homestead! who ever gets there first is the winner!" i stated as i started running and heard Newt right behind me, i started to run faster but Newt soon over took me.

When we reached the homestead Newt did a small victory dance before he opened the door for me, still im going to get revenge on him for beating me, maybe ill take his clothes when he showers tomorrow...well that is if we're both here tomorrow.

*****
A/N dudes, my god im like running out of inspiration, sorry for not uploading every day ill do it tomorrow i swear! GIVE ME SOME INSPIRATION! anything please...it gets me thinking