Prologue

Once upon a time, in a faraway land of  England, there lived a little boy named Harry. He lived there, in a huge mansion, together with his stepfather, Simon, and his two stepsisters, Briana and Danielle. Harry was a very cheerful boy, who was always smiling, even rainbow was seen on his face. But everything has changed, since his lovely mother, Anne passed away.

Harry was left with his evil stepfather and stepsisters. A promise has been made, that Harry will be loved fair and square, as much as his two sisters got, but promise is just a word. Harry was treated like a servant, in his own house, the only heritage that his mother gave to him.

Since that, no smiles seen on Harry's face, no more laughter able to come out from his mouth. He was treated badly by his step family. He did everything, every fucking chore in the house. He's been taking care of his stepfather and stepsisters needs, from head to toes, but what Harry got in return? Scolds and insults, sometimes they abused Harry.

Harry could only stay in his room, cried himself to sleep, he has nobody, a shoulder to cry on, at least someone to share his feelings. He was completely alone, in his dark little world.

He always prayed that one day, miracles will happen. He knew it sounded like a fairy tale, but that's the least he can do.