The Reality

He still can feels the firm grip in his hand, the stares of that ocean blue eyes. How mesmerizing his voice was, and the way he praised him, saying how beautiful he is. Harry felt so much content and happiness filling up his heart. Louis made him feel special, even if it was just one night, and he will never meet someone as good as Louis anymore.

"Harry! Where's my breakfast?" Briana shouted from the dining table. Here he goes. Back to the reality, back to his normal life. Hearing shouts from his stepsisters, living in fears of his stepfather. Last night was like a fairy tale. A fairy tale that ended up badly, a fairy tale that ended with no 'happily ever after' because well, this is the real life.

He turns off the stoves and brings out the breakfast. He puts a plate stacked with perfectly-shaped pancakes on the tables and pours some milk into the glass.

"Seriously? Pancakes again? I'm tired of this, I want bacon!" Danielle yelled in front of Harry's face.

"I'm sorry but we're out of the ingredients," Harry said in low voice.

"That's not my problem! When I said I want bacon, that's mean I. Want. My. Bacon," Danielle said while she pokes and stabs the pancakes with a fork until it all messy. Briana just chuckles annoyingly. Harry looks at the soggy pancakes and he wants to cry. Poor pancakes.

"What is going on here?" Simon suddenly comes out of the nowhere and Harry tries his best to hide his tears.

"Look father, boring pancakes again, yay," Briana mocked.

"Are the ingredients finished?" Simon asked while he looks at the pancakes, and pushes the plate away.

"Y-yes,"

"Go buy them today," Simon ordered and Harry nods weakly.

"Next time, you tell me if we're running out groceries. Don't wait till it all finished. Use your mouth to tell me. Or are you mute now?"

"I-I'm sorry father," Harry gulps and he stares at his own feet.

"We're going for breakfast outside," Simon said to his daughters, "And you," then he pointed at Harry, "You finish the pancakes. Understand?"

Harry nods again. After the three of them left, Harry takes the pancakes and he slowly fill them in his mouth, he can't holds his tears anymore. He eats the pancakes alone in sadness, my poor Harry :(

After he finished eating and do all the chores, he finally goes out for the groceries. He doesn't actually like doing this because he will usually has problems to bring the stuffs back to his house. He needs to bring all the groceries by himself, by taking public transport.

He finished picking and selecting all the stuff and ingredients and now he is on the line to pay for the groceries. He has a full shopping trolley with him, he needs to figure out how to carry all this things by himself.

While Harry is brainstorming, he almost yelled when he feels someone is gripping his arms very rough. He quickly turns around, gasps and his eyes widen.