The Wealthy

"A waiter? Are you serious Harry?" Zayn almost shouted about what happened earlier, but somehow he feels amuse with Harry.

"Don't blame me! I told you not to leave me alone, but yet you were still gone," Harry pouts. Zayn shakes his head. Well, it was not completely Harry's fault. He feels sympathy for Harry. The poor boy was rarely able to have chances to meet other people, including his neighbors, not to mention people in the business world.

"I'm sorry Harry. I went to see Perry, when I looked back, you were already not there," Zayn pats Harry's back. He already like a brother to Harry now although he's only one year older than Harry. He's 21 and Harry is 20.

"I just, I don't want to be a third wheeler," Harry said as he chews on his bruschetta.

"Ah come on Harry, we are best friends since when? Inside of our mother's womb? You, me and Perry,"

Harry giggles and he turns to look at Perry. She's around the corner, talking to Mrs Tomlinson.

"So," Zayn cleared up his throat, "What do you think about him?"

"Him who?"

"Louis,"

That name is really haunting him. It's not even midnight yet, but Harry already can see the nightmares.

"W-what about him?"

"Come on Harry, I saw you talked to him. Did you guys have a good time?"

Harry doesn't answer that question, he chews his bruschetta faster.

"He's good right?" Zayn asked again.

"I don't know,"

"I heard he's gay,"

Harry chokes on his bruschetta and just like that his face becomes red.

"T-that has nothing to do with me,"

"Are you sure Harry?" Zayn nudges Harry's arm playfully, which makes the boy turning into tomato red.

"Look, Zayn. You know how am I, I don't want to have any connection with them, rich people and all, I don't want to bother about them anymore, and I don't think he will interested in me, as if that will really happen, so please can we just drop this topic about Louis Tomlinson?"

"Speaking of the devil," Zayn said and smirks to Harry, "I don't think he wants to drop out this hot topic,"

Harry turns around and his eyes immediately attached on Louis'. He gulps loudly, his nervousness reaches the highest level when he sees Louis is walking in the crowds, now in a very fabulous suit, like a proper prince. Oh no. Harry is a dead man.

'Please don't come here, I don't want to see your face anymore' Harry thought to himself.

"Hey Lou!" Zayn called for Louis which makes the man quickly makes his way towards them, especially after he saw Harry.

'God damnit Zayn' Harry cursed Zayn in his mind and Zayn just chuckles after he gave another nudge on Harry's arm with a smirk on his face.

"Hi Zayn. Harry," the gorgeous Louis smiles to Harry till Harry forgot how to breath anymore.

"Well, I will joining the ladies there. Have fun," Zayn said and he gives a wink to both of them.

Harry's eyes bulge along with a whisper, "Zayn, no!" but it's too late, Zayn quickly slips away and Harry has to face Louis alone.

"So Harry,"

'No, no, don't talk to me. Just go away' Harry thought to himself and he curses Zayn in his mind again because he left him alone. Harry is standing awkwardly near the tables and he scratches his head. He feels so uncomfortable when Louis is staring at him like he wants to eat him. Does he?

Harry almost wants to leave Louis alone when the ballroom is suddenly echoed with a soft music and both of them are staring each other, and Louis smiles, finishes his drink.

"What a perfect timing. Shall we dance?" Louis said and he lends out his hand, eyes staring directly into Harry's green one. Harry feels jittery inside of his body, he exhales quietly and takes Louis' hand slowly, he doesn't even know why. He wants to avoid Louis, but at the same time, something in his mind prevents him to do it.

Harry's hand fits perfectly in Louis', even though they're smaller but they have very firm grip. Both of them start to dance in the middle of the room and of course, some eyes are on them. It feels awkward to Harry because this is his first time dancing, with a charming man, in a great ball party. How fairy-tale is that. Luckily he knows some simple steps so he probably can avoid another shaming moment.

But that doesn't makes Harry comfortable enough, a pair of killing blue eyes is staring at him which makes him blushes and shy.

"I-I'm sorry about earlier," Harry finally spoke up, but he is just too shy to look into Louis' face. So he just stares at his own hand which is placed perfectly on Louis' broad chest.

"You dont have to," Louis replied, eyes still on Harry, he never leaves those beautiful green eyes even for a second.

"It was embarrassing, a-and kinda rude,"

"No Harry, it was actually kinda.. unique," Harry looks up to see those handsome face, but then he looks down again.

"What's so unique about poor boy like me,"

Louis smiles. His smile is so warm that can melts Harry's heart. Louis holds Harry's chin and lifts it up.

"You make it better like that, and, you're so beautiful, you know that?"

Harry eyes are sparkling, never in his life someone else told him that he's beautiful, besides his mother. He stares into Louis' amazing eyes and they stay like that for a moment, dancing and holding each others hands. They even didn't realize that their lips almost touched.

Louis slowly trying to reach out for Harry's hair again, boy really wants to touch it so bad, but suddenly Harry startled when he remembered something.

"Oh my god, what time is it?"

Louis glanced at his watch, "11.35,"

"Oh no, I have to go home,"

"What? Why? It's still early though,"

"Mr Tomlinson, I really have to go,"

"But Harry, wait," Louis hands is still holding his hands, so rigid and firm.

"I'm sorry,"

And with that, he slowly lets go of Louis' hand and leaves him alone on the dancefloor. He has to find Zayn and that's probably a problem to find him in this crowd. He starts to worry that he will not be able to get home before 12 and Simon will totally gonna kill him.

While running in frenzy, he stares at his own hands. Louis' hand was in his grip a moment ago, warm and soft, but now he feels empty. He looks back and sees Louis is still there, looking at him. He suddenly feels warm tears rolling down his cheeks. 'What are you doing Harry' he thought to himself before he runs through the hallway.