Dramas

"You're not going anywhere!" Briana screamed, she's still holding a gun. Her hands somehow shaking and her face is red and furious. Danielle is standing next to her sister, gasping and covers her mouth with her hands.

Briana's action really makes Louis shocked and he slowly puts his injured boyfriend on the floor, but he is still holding Harry, one hand in the air to calm her down.

"Briana, calm down. You don't want to do this," Louis said, how the hell did she get the gun.

"If I can't have you, then no one else can, especially him!" She yelled and the gun now is pointing to the poor Harry. Louis tighten his arms around Harry.

"Briana this is not the way to settle this. Let's talk about this yes?" Louis approaches her slowly while he's trying to negotiate with Briana.

"No! Stay wherever you are, I don't trust you! The only way to make you mine is this, I have to make him disappear from this world!" she pulls the trigger and aim the gun to Harry.

Louis is standing in front on Harry, whatever it is, he will protect Harry from this evil family, even if he needs to take a bullet for Harry. Danielle is still standing there silently, she also feels scared of his sister's action.

"What's going on here?" Simon Suddenly appears out of nowhere followed by Zayn. He is also surprised when he sees a gun in Briana's hands. He gulps and sweating.

"Briana, darling. Please put the gun down," Simon slowly talked to Briana but apparently the girl is out of control.

"No, father! You know what? This is all your fault. Everything will be easy if you get rid of this ungrateful boy from the beginning!"

"Briana, I promised you that I will make Louis to marry you and I will keep my promise, okay? Now give me the gun," Simon try to convince her, but what a waste of time.

"No! You're a liar! You know I have feelings for Louis since I was a kid and you keep promising me that he will be mine, but look what happened now? He goes to this useless child!" she's pointing the gun at Harry again and crying. She's totally out of her mind and looks terrible.

"Everyone here, is a liar!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, insanely. Louis is gripping Harry's hands tightly, and Harry's body is getting weaker.

"B-Briana," despite his weak condition, Harry speaks up, "If you want Louis, then you will have him,"

Harry's words make everyone in the room shocked, especially Louis. But somehow Briana seems a little easy, and she lower the gun.

"Harry, no, what are you talking about?" Louis said and he holds both of Harry's cheeks.

"Louis, please. Just go to her. Don't make everything worst," Harry said as he gasping for air. He can't hold this anymore. It has to be ended up right now.

"Harry,"

"Go!" he pushes Louis from his side, forcing Louis to walk towards Briana, who's now look calm and smiling, Louis slowly looks back and sees Harry is crying, and he can clearly see a heartbroken in his face. He walks weakly to Briana.

"Wouldn't it easier if you made this decision earlier, Louis," Simon mocking and he crosses his arms on his chest. Louis finally reached to Briana, and a bright smile finally seen on her red face.

"Give me the gun," Louis said and he lends out his hand. But no response from Briana, instead she's smiling like a psychopath.

"Briana, give me the gun," Louis tried to seize the gun from her hands but the blonde girl quickly moves her hand and now the gun is pointing at Louis' head.

"How about, you die instead hmm? So everyone will never get you!" she yelled, and laughed afterwards.

Louis doesn't have time for this shit anymore, he quickly holds the gun and locks Briana's wrist which makes the girl shrieks in pain like a camel, but her grips is still firm and she's still holding the gun, there's little fight and struggle between them.

Don't forget that Zayn and Danielle is still there, but they don't know what to do, so they're just standing there bewildered and dumbfounded like confused meerkats.

At this point, Louis is wondering where did this girl get her strength from. Simon is yelling and trying to stop them, interfering between Briana and Louis but Briana is already out of her mind and she is flipping and kicking around like an octopus, until suddenly,

Bang!

A shot was released, bloods are spilling and a body are falling to the floor. Screams and shouts are no longer heard, tears are falling down. Everything is like in a slow motion.

"Louis!" Harry's scream is like muffled in but the truth is he is screaming out loud, a body laid on the floor, bleeding, on the chest, Harry wants to faint. No way. No. Louis. This can't be. His eyes almost shut close when he feels a strong hands holding his body, it's Zayn.

Harry's eyes can't stop from tearing, Zayn is calming him down, but he can't even listen every single of his words, his world is spinning. In the blurry vision and rotating view, he can hears soft voice of his boyfriend, calling for him. Harry. He cries. Harry. He closes his eyes and he sees Louis. Harry. He can't imagine his life without Louis.

Harry.

Harry.

Harry.

"Harry!"

Harry eyes wide open, and he gasps loudly, and in front of him is the love of his life, look worried and can't stop from kissing his forehead.

"L-Lou?" Harry voice is so low, and finally his lips is sealed with a kiss, and he slowly kisses back.

In his blurry vision he can see, the paramedics is here, picking up the shot victim. It was his step father, Simon. Briana missed the shot and the bullet was hitting his own father. The cops are also here and Harry can see Briana is being handcuffed from afar, and Danielle is crying in the corner, calmed down by Zayn. He doesn't want to think how they all got here, he's so tired.

"Lou, I-I thought,"

"Shhh, we're safe now baby," Louis cuts Harry's words with a kiss and Harry smiles in pain. He closes his eyes, his body can't cope anymore with the pain. The last thing that he remembered are soft kisses that places on his forehead and a bunch of paramedics come to carry him to the ambulance.