The Fairy Tale

"I know it was you! I remember those curls!"

"Mr Tomlinson?" Harry's face turns pale.

"It is so good to see you again, Harry," as excited as his words, Louis' face is so happy and shining. Harry blushes. The memories from last night are now attacking his mind.

"W-what are you doing here? You do groceries?" Harry said and he notices a basket filled with some spaghetti ingredients in Louis' hand.

"Yeah, craving for pastas," Louis chuckles, "Are you alone?"

Harry nods and then it's time for him to scan the items. After both of them finished the scan, they walk together to the car park. Of course Louis helps to carry some of Harry's stuff.

"Where's your car? I'll help you to put this," Louis is looking around the car park.

"No, I-I don't have car,"

"How did you come here?"

"I took cab, sometimes bus,"

"You mean you carry all this stuffs by yourself and take bus?"

Harry nods.

"No, I'm not letting that happen. Come, I'll send you home,"

"W-what? No, you don't have to, I still can take a cab or something,"

"Harry, listen to me okay. I'll send you home,"

Harry gulps, and he finally lifts up his head to see Louis' face. This man is really strict and it scares Harry.

"O-okay. Thank you,"

After they put all their stuffs on the car, Harry take a seat on the passenger side, and buckles up himself. Somehow he feels uncomfortable because Louis is staring his every single movement. He gulps his dry throat again and he's so sure his face is as red as tomato.

"Done?"

"Yes,"

Louis finally drives his luxury car away from the supermarket.

"I thought I'd never see you again," Louis said as the car is now stops at the red light.

"W-well here I am," Harry chuckles awkwardly.

"Last night I want to ask perhaps your phone number or something so I can reach you. But you were in rush. What happened?"

"No-nothing,"

"Are you sure? Is everything okay?"

Harry nods. He doesn't want to tell about his life to people that he just met.

"Okay, but if you want to share anything, I'm all ears,"

Harry keeps silent. Deep in his heart, he really wants to share his problem with Louis, but Simon will definitely will keep him in trouble.

"I'm really happy to see you again," Louis looks into Harry's eyes and the boy smiles and look down to his hands.

"Don't you miss me? I miss you a lot," Louis smiles, more to himself.

"T-that can't be. You're barely know me,"

"Crazy innit? Sounds ridiculous but that was what I feel last night. I can't even sleep. All I can think is you. I really wanna transform to a ghost so I can reach for you anytime I want,"

Harry blushes but than he giggles when he listens to what Louis said.

"You're so cute Harry,"

"Noo," Harry covers his face with both of his palms.