Boyfriends

"I'm so sorry Harry. I didn't had a chance to explain to you properly," Louis said while he's driving his car. One of his hand is on the steering wheel, the other is holding Harry's hand so tight.

Harry smiles softly and he grips Louis' hands back. His another hand is stroking Lucas' little body, which is now sleeping on his lap.

"He's so handsome," Harry pokes Lucas' nose.

"Are you talking about me? Well thank you," Louis said when the car stops on the red light.

"Nooo, I'm talking about Lucas, not youu," Harry sticks out his tongue playfully. Louis chuckles because Harry is so adorable.

"Come here," Louis pulls Harry's hand closer and leans forward. He places a soft kiss on Harry's lips, the tastes is so sweet like blueberry cotton candy and it is so addicting to kiss Harry.

Harry on the other hand is blushing madly, he bites his lips after they broke the kiss. For the first time in his life, his heart is content and full of love.

"You need to get used to this, because you're my boyfriend now," Louis said as he starts to drive again, but his hand never let go of Harry's.

Harry stares at their intertwined fingers and he remembered the moment when he agreed to be Louis' boyfriend. Let just say it was a sweet moment and the rest you can think it by yourself haha.

"How long have you been adopting Lucas?" Harry asked as the cat finally wakes up and stretches on his lap.

"I met him on the road side, it was raining and he was so small, like, this small," Louis shows his palm to Harry.

"How ironic," Harry said as he looks at Louis' hand.

"Are you saying that my hands are small?"

"Nope, not saying a word," Harry bites his lips and he strokes Lucas' head. Louis just chuckles and he doesn't mind at all, sizes doesn't matter, they know who is more dominant here.

"Well, it was raining that day, and suddenly I saw something strange in the bushes near my house. Turned out it was this little young fella. I think he got separated from his mother,"

"Poor little boy," Harry scratches Lucas' head softly.

"I know right, I've been taking care of him since he was tiny, that's why I'm so worried when Rita told me that he was sick,"

"Was that during our d-date?"

"Yes, I'm still sorry about that," Louis takes Harry's hand again, brings it to his lips and kisses it.

"It's okay. It's really okay. Now I know the reason. Who's gonna be mad at this cute little bub anyway?" Harry lifts ups Lucas and smooches his nose.

"You kissed him more than me," Louis pouts which makes Harry giggles. He closes his eyes and make a kissy lips to Louis which makes Louis chuckles and he quickly seals Harry's lips with his. Both of them smiles into the kisses.

"Lucas is like, my own son. I really love him, you know," Louis continued and Harry's heart melts right away. Who would have thought a successful busy man like Louis is also an animal lover. Wait Louis treats Lucas like like his own son? That makes Louis a daddy. 'Daddy Louis'. Harry is sweating.

"Do you like cats?" Louis asked.

"I love animals, I love animals more than humans sometimes,"

Louis just nods. That actually makes sense because some people are truly assholes.

"Lucas can be ours from now,"

Harry smiles widely and Louis can see his crystal green eyes sparkle happily.

"Ours? That means I also can take care of Lucas?"

"Of course darling. What's mine is yours too,"

Harry smiles happily and he brings the cat closer to his chest and cuddles him. Louis doesn't mind at all because Lucas looks very comfortable with Harry.

"Let's go back to our home yeah? I need to send Lucas,"

"O-our home?"

"Remember what's mine is yours?"

Harry's cheeks blushes again, and he grins widely before gives another kiss on Lucas' head.

—————***********—————

Harry puts Lucas gently on his sleeping bed in the living room. The cat falls asleep again, after Harry gave him some antibiotics. He caresses Lucas nose softly.

"Harry?"

"Shhh, Lucas is sleeping,"

Louis chuckles softly, "He's not a baby babe, come here,"

Harry walks towards Louis with his shy steps.

"How about you? Aren't you tired?" Louis tilts Harry's chin, staring at Harry's beautiful face and kisses again his lips softly. He can't resist. Can you?

"Wanna rest upstairs?"

"Upstairs?"

"Yes. My room," Louis runs his thumb on Harry's plump lips and the boy's eyes is so shining. Louis takes Harry's hand and he brings him to his room.

"Mr Tomlinson, Sir Harry, would you like something to drink?" Rita greets them as they bump into her at the hallway.

"No, thank you. We'll let you know if we need anything," Louis said and he continues walking upstairs with Harry following right behind him.

Louis house is so beautiful and impressive. It has many doors which Harry assumes are the rooms and there's some abstract paintings on the walls. But Harry's eyes attaches to a huge family portrait.

It's portrait of Louis with his mother, and a man which Harry doesn't recognize. Harry's eyes are wide and sparkling and Louis stops walking and his eyes also attaches on the same portrait.

"Is this your father?"

"Yes, he passed away when I was 11,"

"Oh I'm sorry," Harry looks down to his feet, he suddenly remembered his late mother.

"It's okay Harry. Now show me your beautiful smile?"

Harry tries to hide his smiles but apparently he failed badly.

"You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen," Louis pinches Harry's cheeks, "Let's go,"

They continue to walk around the house until they reach a huge magnificent room. Harry walks around the room with amazement on his face. It has grey colored walls with a king size bed in the middle.

"It's so nice, Mr Tomlinson," Harry walks toward the bed and slowly sits on it. Its so soft, wouldn't it be nice if he can have one of this.

"Just call me Louis, alright? We're boyfriends now," Louis joins Harry to sit on the bed. He scoots closer to Harry and strokes his curly hair softly. "We could do anything on this," Harry suddenly feels a whisper on his ears, and a pair of hands is catching his waist. He swears to god it sends shiver down to his spine.

"L-like what?"

"Anything that you want,"