Epilogue

Harry is in the car with Tim, they're heading home from the veterinarian. Today, he's helping out Louis to bring Lucas to get his flu shot. Harry helped with pleasure since he got nothing to do, as usual. Louis won't let him to work, but some day he'll try to talk and negotiate with Louis, he doesn't want to stay at home, doing nothing besides babysitting Lucas.

They arrived around 6:30, Louis should also be home from work by now. And he's right when he sees Louis' car is parked in the porch.

"Thanks Tim, would you like to join us for dinner?" he asked as he takes the pet carrier next to him.

"Umm, I'm afraid I can't, I have some errands to do, thank you Sir Harry," Tim replied as he also stepped out of the car.

"Okay, see you tomorrow, have a good night," he waves happily to Tim, because well, he's Harry.

Harry walks into the house with Lucas in the carrier after Tim nodded and thanked him.

He unlocks the door and surprised when the house is in the dark, only the light from the kitchen is lighting up. He walks in the dim light to the living room.

"Rita?" He asked but no answer. "Is she taking leave?" He mumbled to himself. He wanders around and assumes that Louis is upstairs. He puts the carrier on the couch and brings Lucas out of it.

"Let's go to daddy yes? Let's tell him that you've been a good boy today, weren't you Lucas?" He cooed to Lucas and nuzzles his nose. Lucas purring as in response.

He goes upstairs but it's still dark everywhere which makes him wonder why, probably Louis just want to save the electricity.

"Lou?" He slowly opens the bedroom door but still, the room is also in darkness. He scrunches his face, trying to be mad. But suddenly he sees Louis is standing in the middle of the room, fully clothed. That's weird, Harry thought.

He walks to Louis and now he can see that the room is actually lighted up with the hanging fairy lights, and should Harry say that the room is also smelled different. Like sweet vanilla scent that come from the candles that Louis always complained about, but now he's using it?

"Lou? What is happening?" Harry approaches Louis with Lucas in his arms.

"Welcome home, my pretty flower,"

"Why did you light up the candles? I thought you hated the smell. And why are you wearing shirt? You always naked in the room,"

Louis chuckles as he takes Lucas from Harry's hands and put him on the bed.

"Come here," Louis lends out his hand and Harry takes it without hesitation. They walk to the middle of the room, before Louis put a song on his phone which connected to the sound system in the room. Louis brings Harry closer to his body and holds him neatly. 

"A-are we gonna dance?" Harry asked when one of Louis' hand is holding his waist, another one is holding his hand, and he puts Harry's another hand on his chest.

"Remember the first time we met?" Louis said softly as he begins to move their body together, following the music rhythm.

"At the ball?" 

Louis nods as the song played on the background.

(please listen to this song while reading this, make sure it's the acoustic version!)

I Don't Care by Ed Sheeran ( acoustic version! )

I'm at a party I don't wanna be at
And I don't ever wear a suit and tie, I
Wonderin' if I could sneak out the back
Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes
And then you take my hand
Finish my drink, say, "Shall we dance?", Hell yeah
You know I love ya, did I ever tell ya?
You make it better like that