Super

Louis leans forward and puts a gentle kiss on Harry's neck which makes the curly boy trembles.

"L-Louis," Harry never feels something like this before. Excitement and arousal are occupying his body. He whines and gasps when Louis starts to bite his neck gently.

"You smell so good," Louis moves  Harry's curls away from his shoulder and he places kisses there.

Harry feels so weak, he could be dominated by Louis just like that. Louis slowly pushes Harry's body on the bed and he is spontaneously sinking into the soft mattress. His mind is floating and his eyes is blurred when Louis starts to kiss his chest, he feels his body is heating up and some spot under his pants is begins to wet.

He whimpers when Louis licks his nipples and sucks them. Louis moves his tongue on the hard nub before he bites them softly, and Harry is drowning in so much pleasure, until Louis decided to take off his clothes.

"Lou, wait," he quickly blocks Louis' hands from pulling his shirt up, with pleading eyes and swollen lips, Louis swear this is the most beautiful view he ever seen.

Louis caresses Harry's cheek softly, he swears to god that he can't hold himself anymore, with this innocent-look boy in front of him, but he asks anyway, "Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?"

Harry as a matter of fact, doesn't want Louis to stop, he actually wants more.

"N-no, I mean, I never done this before, so I-,"

"It's okay, we can always do when you're ready, okay?" Louis is a little bit disappointed, not gonna lie, but of course Harry's feeling is his priority.

"No, I-I'm just, scared,"

"Baby, you don't have to be scared. If you want to do this, you have to trust me yes? I promise we'll do it gently. And of course we can stop if it's too much for you okay? Do you trust me?"

Harry nods, he really doesn't want to disappoint Louis, and he will keep in his mind that he will do his best for Louis. So he puts all his trust in Louis and let Louis to take off all his clothes, leaving him completely naked.

Louis throws away his own clothes as well and kisses all over Harry's little body gracefully while praising how beautiful he is, making the curly boy blushes even more.

Louis carefully takes a lube from his nightstand and spread it on his finger while his other hand is stroking his own thriving cock.

"First of all, baby, I need to open you up so you're ready to take me, but it will be uncomfortable a little bit, okay?"

Harry nods slowly and his body is starting to sweat. He already feels uncomfortable when he got naked in front of Louis, never been this exposed to everyone. But Louis always convinced him and always whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

He gasps when Louis' cold finger is nudging his entrance and he covers his face immediately. Louis quickly catches his hands and moves it away, kissing his lips softly as he pushes his one finger in, and Louis swear to god, the sounds that Harry made is the prettiest, a moan of an angel from heaven.

He pushes two fingers in, still kissing Harry's lips softly although the boy gasping and breathing unevenly.

"You okay, baby?" he kisses Harry's cheeks, warm and lovingly and the boy just nods with eyes closed tightly. Louis can feels Harry adjusting his paces on his fingers, "Can I go more?"

Harry nods and he scrunches his nose when Louis adds the third finger in, smoothly. Louis moves his fingers faster and the boy is whining softly.

"Are we ready now?" Louis asked, because he can't hold himself from penetrating this beautiful boy anymore. Harry nods with his eyes still closed.

"Harry, look at me," Louis kisses his noses and the curly boy is immediately staring into Louis' eyes with his glassy green eyes, which only makes Louis more impatient.

"You're so beautiful. My pretty flower," he kisses Harry's lips."Can we?" Louis asked again, "Do you trust me?"

"I-I trust you more than anything,"

Louis gives a kiss on Harry's forehead after he whispered 'thank you', then he slowly lines up his cock on Harry's entrance.

He kisses Harry's lips as he slowly pushes his cock inside of Harry. The green eyed boy is gasping and his mouth is wide opened because this is the first time he's having something in his butthole and it hurts like hell.

"Shhh, baby, baby, are you okay? Are we okay?" Louis peppers kisses on Harry's face to calm him down. Harry is sweating and his legs is now curving on Louis back. He slowly nods and Louis slowly moves his hips.

And Harry lets out a loud and beautiful moans, when Louis first time thrusting into him, it is not comfortable at all, not gonna lie, but eventually its getting better for the next few thrusts.

"Harry?" Louis asked again, as he sees Harry is whimpering and moaning underneath him, biting his lips and his eyes are pleading innocently into Louis'. This views only make Louis getting hornier.

"Are you okay?"

"Hmmm," Harry closes his eyes again and he throws his hands above his head, his face is now changing from pain to pleasure, he bites his lips, and sometimes mumbles 'oh yeah'.

Louis smiles softly as he pounds faster into Harry, glad that his beautiful boyfriend enjoying the content pleasure, and he can feels Harry's hole is clenching around his cock which makes him growls, "Fuck, so tight,"

But suddenly he startled when Harry screams, "Oh yeah, right there! More, more,"

Harry can't keep his mouth closed as he moans and whimpers when Louis hits the right spot. Louis keeps thrusting into Harry, looking down at the pretty soul underneath him, wondering if he's having sex with a human or an angel.

"Louu, I-I cant hold it anymore," Harry said in a heavy breath as his ass is pounded hard by Louis.

"You wanna cum baby?"

Harry nods vigorously and Louis whispers softly into his ears, 'You can come now baby' and Harry finally cum between their bodies, with beautiful whines hitting Louis' ears as he also cum deep inside Harry.

Harry's legs are shaking and his body is lifted up from the bed, but Louis holds Harry's trembling body securely in his arms, kissing his neck and shoulder. He slowly takes out his cock.

"You're doing so good, Harry," Louis whispered after he placed Harry's on the bed while cleaning Harry's cum on his tummy.

"D-did I?" Harry's face is still red and his body is still flushed. Louis kisses his belly which has a little puppy fat and Harry giggles.

"Yes. How are you feeling?"

"Super," Harry giggles again before Louis cuddles him so tight with non stop kisses all over his face.