Like A Dream

Harry is standing and staring into the mirror in the giant room, for about 15 minutes, none other than remembering every sweet moment.

He runs his fingers on his plump lips, the taste of Louis' is still there. Every single taste.

He remembers how Louis praised him for being so good when he took every inch and every drop, proudly.  And he still can feels Louis inside him, making the boy squirm of the thought.

The way Louis holds his body firmly in his arms, cradling him to sleep, is the best feeling. He doesn't even want to wake up from the nap.

And this is something that Harry will be missed about; every soft and gentle touch on his skin, that makes him always craving for more. Everything is like a dream.

"Harry?" A soft voice that he's getting used to hear, reaching his eardrums. He turns around slowly.

His eyes directly met with those piercing blue eyes, getting closer and he feels a soft touch on his hips, Louis' firm hands are placed there, securing his body closer and his lips immediately meets with Louis', feels so amazing. He stares into Louis eyes, he finds something in there.

"Is everything okay?" Harry asked.

Louis isn't answering. He stares those gorgeous green eyes, that always got him since day one. Harry smiles softly, both of them are now staring at the mirror in front of them and Louis kisses Harry's shoulder softly.

"You look worried," Harry said again, he holds Louis' hand in his.

"I want to tell you something," Louis said as he placed another kiss on Harry's shoulder. The boy just responds with a soft 'hmm?' and a furrowed eyebrows.

"We're going to have a dinner,"

"Again? When? What dinner?"

"Next Saturday. That is actually a special dinner for us, the Tomlinsons and the Cowells," Harry's eyes bulged as the mentions of his family names. He quickly turns around to see Louis' face.

"W-what? For what?"

"I don't really know actually. It is so sudden, my mom said that is probably about business,"

Harry just keeps silent. Whatever the reasons are, Harry never got a chance to join that dinner.

"Just my family and yours?"

"Yep. Are you coming?"

Harry sighs, "Probably not," with an awkward chuckle.

Louis plays with Harry's curls and he puts a strand behind his ear, "They shouldn't put you aside like this, you're also a part of the family,"

Harry couldn't respond to that, he just smiles bitterly.

"I have a better idea," Louis smiles brightly and he takes both of Harry's hands, "We come out to them?"

Harry's eyes widen and he takes a big gulp.

"W-what?"

"I think this is the best time to tell them that we are together,"

Harry's head is spinning. "I-I think it's too soon?"

"It is never too late or too soon, Harry. It is when it supposed to be,"

Harry stares into Louis' eyes, he can see Louis' sincerity, and he knows that Louis really can't wait to tell everyone that they're together, but Harry is just scared. So he decided to keep silent and doesn't say a single word.

But Louis, like he can read Harry's mind, slowly caresses his cheeks, "It's okay if you're not ready. I won't push you, hmm?"

"I-I'm sorry, when I'm ready, we will tell them, I promise,"

"It's okay baby, I just really hope that you still can come to the dinner,"

Harry nods, but the truth is he doesn't really know whether he can attend the dinner or not, and he feels disappointed with himself that he can't makes Louis happy for once.

"Oh right, I have something for you," Louis takes Harry's hands and slowly brings him to sit down on the bed. Harry has a confused face before Louis takes out a paper bag and gives it to him.

"What is this?"

"Open it," Louis smiles softly and he placed a soft kiss on Harry's cheeks, but the green eyed boy gasped when he sees inside the paper bag. It's an iPhone 11.

"Lou, I-I can't take this," Harry worriedly said because he never received something expensive like this.

"It's a present from me, plus, it will be easier for me to hear your voice every night,"

"I'm so sorry, but I can't,"

"Please?"

"I'm sorry, Louis, but I promise I take it when I'm ready okay? We can still meet, you know where I live, I know where you live, alright?" Harry slowly leans forward and he kisses Louis' lips, because he saw a pout there.

"Promise?"Louis sighed heavily. Harry nods before Louis kisses his lips again, and they're enjoying the soft kiss for a moment.

"Do you wanna stay the night?" Louis' asked after they broke the kisses. He really wants to spend his time with Louis, but what else can he do. Wouldn't it be nice if he is free to do anything that he wants.

"I'd really want to, but I can't, I'm sorry,"

"It's okay, I understand, I'll send you home yes?"

Harry nods weakly. He feels so so bad for how many times he rejected Louis today.